Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) (1705 Views)

How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea / Do You Eat Bole(roasted Plantain) / How Ripe Do You Like Your Fried Plantain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by shylladear(f): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2008
how do you like your bole (roosted plantain) with ekpa (groungnut), palm oil or just bole
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by lucabrasi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2008
i like the over ripe ones,peeled and roasting in the oven for about 15/20 mins, and correct groundnuts, not too long in the oven for the insides to get oo dry but just right, hmmmmnnnnnn(droools)homer simpson stylee grin
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by 74071688(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2008
i like the over riped ones too, with roasted nuts or salted palm oil!yummmyyy ;d
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by Mustay(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2008
too much of touching wid dirty hands angry angry

I'd rather do it on my micro cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by mohawkchic(f): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
~Hmm Never Tried plantains roasted . .only Fried/Boiled!!

~I'd like to try eating bole thu tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by lysaa(f): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2008
ripe ones with burnt fish in oil, ouch!
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by elizabetta(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2008
groundnuts and palm oil
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by Anonymous2(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2008
elizabetta:

groundnuts and palm oil

how is that done? do yu have to pour the g'nut into the oil
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by folabim(f): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2008
half ripe with roasted fish that has been in fresh peper puree with correct peppery sause stepped down with chilled coke, I'm sure having this lunch. they are good at making it in PH.
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by Mustay(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2008
Has anyone tried doing his with the microwave oven?
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by lucabrasi(m): 2:33am On Jul 30, 2008
i v not tried it with microwave,i use the oven and it comes out really nice
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by shylladear(f): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
Mustay:

Has anyone tried doing his with the microwave oven?

ave not tried it with the microwave before but ave tried it with a grill in a gascooker and it was yummy cheesy
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
The borokiri styleeee
roasted with roasted fish and lots of pepper kiss
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by Shaz(f): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
G-nut. .
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by Moyola(f): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2008
Boli ati epaa!!! tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by titilaelae(f): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2008
Mustay:

too much of touching wid dirty hands angry angry

I'd rather do it on my micro cheesy grin grin

Me too, I do it  at homeon my own or select my plantain and watch the woman do it from beginning to the end!! Yes o, too much of touching with dirty hands grin.

Mama Boli's hand will take charcoal, peel plantain, turn the boli on fire, collect money (dirty Naira notes shocked), pick nose and wipe sweat. embarassed embarassed shocked cry

Conductor will branch, touch, haggle and leave it unbought. Another person that just peed by the corner without washing his hands will also touch 3 and end up buying 1.  tongue Ijekuje, emi ko!! tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by Mustay(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2008
Titi. At least we have something in common. But me can't wait and inspect iya to do an italian job. I'll rather walk away. )8
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by mi3(f): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2008
folabim:

half ripe with roasted fish that has been in fresh peper puree with correct peppery sause stepped down with chilled coke, I'm sure having this lunch. they are good at making it in PH.
ifyalways:

The borokiri styleeee
roasted with roasted fish and lots of pepper kiss

aaah, i feel you guys, Bole wiv roasted fish and corrrrect pepper sauce! *drools*, can't imagine how people choke doen bole with groundnut, isn't it too dry? i haven't tried it shaaa, but nothing can ever rival PH bole with fishh :d
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by henry007(m): 5:12am On Oct 15, 2008
soft and undone
Re: How Do You Like Your Bole (roosted Palntain) by dupsypage(f): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2008
not too ripe with nuts

(1) (Reply)

Food Time Table App / 7 Facts You Need To Know About Rice / How To Kill A Dog For Dog Meat Pepper Soup (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.