Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? (571 Views)

Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / Which Section Is Your Favourite On Nairaland? / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Knock knock knock!!! On the 'beautiful gates' of Nairaland Forum...! Which section opens up first?
Well, the Literature section welcomes me in first, besides the frontpage... Then the family, romance and celebrities sections follow behind.. There're some other sections i've never visited..the 'monotonous' sections...lol.. The fashion and uhmm..politics sections especially..arghh i detest politics..! Moderators of these sections, hehehehe, i no sey una go don dey roast with vexation... Una too no go vex, no be my fault... Before una post, make una sure say na truth una dey yan o.! If u no fit mention at least 2 fellow n/lander wey dey regular for that section, then we need no soothsayer to tell us you're lying... PRAAHHH!
Eitherways, foward yours folks, lets have some real' nice funnnn..

Love y'all,
Speranza.
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Emmyk(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
This place, that place and those places. Capish? cheesy
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by shypapa(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
every section cheesy
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Travel
Music/Radio
Family
Fashion
Celebrities
General
Romance
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Emmyk n Shypapa.. You guys ain't specific here.. Especially u Emmy, what do u mean by there, that place this place..? Funny you.. Abeg toku jare..
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
adaobi123: Travel
Music/Radio
Family
Fashion
Celebrities
General
Romance
The dainty Ada..! Hello.. I saw this coming... Before i forwarded this post, i was obsessed 'bout you... Though your dp hasn't helped one bit.. Buh i knw say u nor fit wowor shaa... Once again u welcum... *takes Ada's 'e-hand' and kisses it* lol..
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Xyge:
The dainty Ada..! Hello.. I saw this coming... Before i forwarded this post, i was obsessed 'bout you... Though your dp hasn't helped one bit.. Buh i knw say u nor fit wowor shaa... Once again u welcum... *takes Ada's 'e-hand' and kisses it* lol..

Woah lol thanks grin cheesy
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
I've ne'r been to the Music/Radio section too o... Anyways, uhm still a fresher in this university- i mean the 'Nairaland University'. Just like the 'normal' uni, I sure will get used to the map(sections)
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by mumumugu(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Romance and religion
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
adaobi123:

Woah lol thanks grin cheesy
You most welcome, Belle.. *takes a bow*
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
mumumugu: Romance and religion
broda mumu, u no lie.. I don surf your profile and that says it all..
You so mugumumustically truthful..
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
mumumugu: Romance and religion
broda mumu, u no lie.. I don surf your profile and that says it all..
You so mugumumustically truthful..and proud of it. So says your text therein ur profile.. Lol
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Afam4eva(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2013
When i joined Nairaland, i started from the Webmaster section then the politics section then the culture section and then the familiy section. I left the family section because it seems people are not interested in my advise. I thought i was a marital coach but no one seems to be buying my ogbanje advice.

1 Like

Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Phone,Nairaland/general and a bit of education.
If no be this 3 nothing else o grin
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Fynestboi: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Education
Religion
Celebrity
Family
Music/radio
Tv/Movie
General
Politics
Forum games
Art graphics
Diary
Romance(once)
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Romance
Literature
Entertainment
Music nd Radio
Diaries
Forum games
Jokes
Religion
Sexuality

1 Like

Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by NadiaSA1(f): 1:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Romance
Sexuality
Celebrities
Politics
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Emmyk(m): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Xyge: @Emmyk n Shypapa.. You guys ain't specific here.. Especially u Emmy, what do u mean by there, that place this place..? Funny you.. Abeg toku jare..
Forum Games
Phones
Family
Culture
Tv/Movies
General
Education cheesycheesy
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Dannylux: 1:35am On Dec 03, 2013
Romance
Celebrities
Politics
Sexuality
Movies / Music
Education
General
Forum games
Phones
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Romance
Education
Celebrities
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by drealdoc89(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Education
General
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Teespice(f): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
General
Romance
Sexuality
Literature
Diaries
Family
Food
Religion
And once in a while, tv/movies and music/radio.

1 Like

Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Afam4eva: When i joined Nairaland, i started from the Webmaster section then the politics section then the culture section and then the familiy section. I left the family section because it seems people are not interested in my advise. I thought i was a marital coach but no one seems to be buying my ogbanje advice.
Afamguy in da e-building! Yo dude, how you chilling na?! As regards your issues wif the family section, i think nobody wants to reckon wif your 'ogbanje' advice cos it's ogbanje.. Dunno wat ogbane means in your words, buh try making it more 'non-ogbanje' and your clan and kin of family sect. will accept it wif arms wide open... Hehehe..
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Fynestboi: Education
Religion
Celebrity
Family
Music/radio
Tv/Movie
General
Politics
Forum games
Art graphics
Diary
Romance(once)

Egbon, you be 'JACK of all Forum ooo'! *chuckles*.. Topic sayz 'section you visit the MOST'
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vickii Ro: Romance
Literature
Entertainment
Music nd Radio
Diaries
Forum games
Jokes
Religion
Sexuality
Vicky durrlingg.. Do you mind telln us folks, your biggest fan (male or female) in the literature room..?
Lest i forget, you resemble one of ma gurlies.. Thelma is her name....... Have i said shez beautiful too.?
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
OBSERVATION!!!
The 'Romance Section' dominates! :-)..
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Xyge:
Vicky durrlingg.. Do you mind telln us folks, your biggest fan (male or female) in the literature room..?
Lest i forget, you resemble one of ma gurlies.. Thelma is her name....... Have i said shez beautiful too.?
Am I supposed to know who my biggest fan is?
I nor even get fans to start with sef
*nd thanx fr d lopsided compliment*
Re: Which Section On N/land Do You Visit The Most? by Xyge(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Am I supposed to know who my biggest fan is?
I nor even get fans to start with sef
*nd thanx fr d lopsided compliment*
@Miss Ro.. Wha makes ya fink ma compliment is lopsided.?

(1) (Reply)

What You Will Not Do In Public / Beware Of Mails Notifying You Of Payments Made To Your Account From Monisola Edo / Best Chrismas Lyric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.