Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! (5756 Views)

Get A Content Management Website Were Customer Can Buy And Make Online Payment / I Need To Make An Online Payment / Online Payment Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Making purchases via the Internet is a fact today and is booming. And one of the best things that the Web offers today is the ability to take your business anywhere on the planet through a website. This is why it became essential to purchase via the Internet through many payment service providers, today this can be done easily and, above all, safely.

An online payment system facilitates the acceptance of electronic payment for online transactions. E-commerce payment systems have become increasingly popular due to the widespread use of the internet-based shopping and banking.

Over the years, credit cards have become one of the most common forms of payment for e-commerce transactions.

If you've thought about selling a product on your website here are a list of the most renowned Online Payment Service Provider:

10 Popular Online Payment Systems:

1. PayPal:
2. Authorize.Net
3. Google Checkout
4. WorldPay
5. 2Checkout
6. Payza
7. Skrill
8. SolidTrustPay
9. Stripe
10. WePay

Subsequently, in Nigeria there are some Payment systems or gateway that can help to process payments online from your website into your local bank account. They are:

1. Interswitch: They are licenced in Nigeria to process payments such as debit cards (ATM cards).

2. Etranzact: This is also another payment processor that operates in Nigeria.

The above 2 payment system are the right payment solutions to handle your online payment needs in Nigeria.

Using the above 2 payment gateway Nigerian website owners: companies, retail stores (like jumia, konga etc), churches, schools, etc are able to process payment through their websites with a simple click instead of going to make cash deposits at the bank for products or services.

Does the prospect of removing trade barriers and taking your business out of the regular four walls of the Banking Hall sound exciting? Well, it should.

The Team@TurningPoint Innovations thinks that whatever business you do, you should start putting your strategy together as we will enable you to receive payments from all major debit cards (ATM cards) issued by Nigerian Banks (Mastercard, VISA & Verve) on the Interswitch and Etranzact gateway.

Simply put, we are set to take your business global.

You see why we think 2014 is going to be an exciting year for your business?

If you have any question or you want us to help you Setup Interswitch payment gateway on your website drop your comments below or contact us on 08031920225, 08026687243. Email: info@turningpoint-innovations.com

1 Like

Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by wolero7(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice and informative post. How much will it cost to setup the Interswitch payment gateway on my website and where is your office located?

1 Like

Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Our setup fee is very affordable as you don't have to pay the regular Interswitch Integration fee of N150,000 or Etranzact Integration fee of N120,000.

Our Introductory setup fee is just N10,000 for both Interswitch and Etranzact Integration, though for a limited time. Our office is located @ Ikotun axis of Lagos.

You can give us a call or shoot us an email at the above contact details.

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by wolero7(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wow! I think this is a great offer. I will give you a call asap.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2013
Thank you all, Keep the calls coming.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning all and have a splendid weekend ahead!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2013
Good morning all and how was your weekend? Mine was splendid! smiley
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Good morning peeps, thank you all for your calls and enquiries. Thank you all for your time.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Good morning all!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Keep the calls and mails coming. We are at your service!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
#TGIF Thank God its friday! Let's help you solve your online payment needs, your satisfaction is our concern.

Keep the calls coming!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Happy sunday to you all. Had an awesome time @ Shiloh this week!

Keep the calls coming..your satisfaction is our concern!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2013
Good morning all,

Start Receiving Payments On Your Website And Increase Sales.

It's always fun to log online on every Monday morning to see successful transactions that took place during the weekend through the online payment system (OPS). And that is the fun of internet business...even on public holidays/weekends/sleeping-mode money is still rolling in. Don't take away the interesting part out of your online biz.

From the Convenience of your home or office you can get paid for your online products/services and track your payments easily...

Another good news is that it's just been made better for Nigerian Internet Marketers who want to venture into the International Community...as you can now accept international cards payment on your website.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2013
Good morning all. What a cold morning today in Lagos! Bless God for another great day ahead!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Morning peeps.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Call for enquiries and comments.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
TGIF! Enjoy your weekend all!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Good Morning People! Compliments of the season!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Welcome to a brand new year 2014! A year of Exceeding Grace!

This 2014 you can start accepting Credit Card/ATM payments on your website and increase your sales.

Give us a call today for instant setup!
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Good Evening All,

You can still contact us for your own setup today!

Our setup fee is very affordable as you don't have to pay the regular Interswitch Integration fee of N150,000 or Etranzact Integration fee of N120,000.

Introductory setup fee is just N10,000 for both Interswitch and Etranzact Integration, though for a limited time. Our office is located @ Ikotun axis of Lagos (see details on our website).

Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by seuncool51: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2014
thought it wasnt real UNTIL i gave it a sort on my site http://nairaresources..com/. the result has being challenging .

1 Like

Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
seuncool51:
thought it wasnt real UNTIL i gave it a shot on my site http://nairaresources..com/. the result has being challenging .

Thank you for the feedback and patronage.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by tobyemmanuel(m): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2015
olatpic:

Our Introductory setup fee is just N10,000 for both Interswitch and Etranzact Integration, though for a limited time. Our office is located @ Ikotun axis of Lagos.

Hmm introductory setup! What about the concluding setup? It will be more than N50000
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by 185mikel(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2015
can someone pay me through my website from abroad, for example USA? or is it only for nigerians with their ATM card?
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
There's no hidden charges. You only pay the stated amount for the setup on your website.

tobyemmanuel:

Hmm introductory setup! What about the concluding setup? It will be more than N50000
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
This particular setup only works for Interswitch and Etranzact.

If you need to receive international payment we can help to setup 2CO payment gateway on your website.

185mikel:
can someone pay me through my website from abroad, for example USA? or is it only for nigerians with their ATM card?
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by segunsd: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
boss, is it still on?
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2015
segunsd:
boss, is it still on?

Sorry for the late response. You can contact us through any of our contact channels.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by alienware(m): 1:40am On Jun 24, 2015
olatpic:
This particular setup only works for Interswitch and Etranzact.

If you need to receive international payment we can help to setup 2CO payment gateway on your website.

Can i use 2checkout to process Nigerian local cards ?
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by olatpic(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2015
alienware:
Can i use 2checkout to process Nigerian local cards ?

Yes, you can.
Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by engineerjimmy: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2016
How much will the conclusion fee be&what is the duration of the limited time you talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid The Dollar Hassles, Let's Help You Pay You Chinese Supplier In Yuan (RMB) / Sachet Water Machine(automatic Liquid Packaging Machine) / CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.