Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Do Scholarship Grantors Pay Their Awardees With Or Without School Results? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Scholarship Grantors Pay Their Awardees With Or Without School Results? (409 Views)

Nigerian Law School Results Of September Bar Finals 2015 Is Out - Check Now / Current And Prospective MTN Foundation Scholarship Awardees, Lets Meet Here / The Trauma Of Awaiting Nigerian Law School Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Scholarship Grantors Pay Their Awardees With Or Without School Results? by jayAjoku(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
.Hello please i just had to find out. I don't know if anybody here has been a benefactor of scholarships of the likes of Nlng , shell, Total .and the rest of them . I would like to know if they pay without seeking your sessional result for the academic year or they pay after they have seen and have been satisfied with your academic performance. Please help me comment. I am bleeping anxious and very much expectant . Thanks for your feedback
Re: Do Scholarship Grantors Pay Their Awardees With Or Without School Results? by anselm791(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Even though its stated boldly on their terms and conditions, they don't have the time and staff to go through such paper works.
Re: Do Scholarship Grantors Pay Their Awardees With Or Without School Results? by jayAjoku(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
so will they just pay upfront?

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Releases Its' Final Admission List_2013/2014 / How Good Is Your Use Of English? / FG,ASUU Reach Agreement Over Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.