Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Does U.k. Entry Permit Permit Short Visit To Ireland? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does U.k. Entry Permit Permit Short Visit To Ireland? (829 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Uk Citizen With Spouse Going To Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does U.k. Entry Permit Permit Short Visit To Ireland? by roodest: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hi Nairalanders, does a U.K. entry permit gimme access to Ireland? I wanna hit Dublin briefly whilst passing through the U.K.
Re: Does U.k. Entry Permit Permit Short Visit To Ireland? by vvvjustice: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
roodest:

Hi Nairalanders, does a UK. entry permit gimme access to Ireland? I want to hit Dublin briefly whilst passing through the UK.
The UK visa is only valid for the United kingdom of Great Briton and Northern Ireland, you'll need a different visa for the Republic Of Ireland even though there's often no bother control between the north and the Republic Of Ireland: But yet, the act of trespassing the bother illegally could cost you your freedom or deportation, or both.
Re: Does U.k. Entry Permit Permit Short Visit To Ireland? by ayomifull(f): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
roodest:

Hi Nairalanders, does a UK. entry permit gimme access to Ireland? I want to hit Dublin briefly whilst passing through the UK.

NO

(1) (Reply)

Uk Working Holiday Visa / Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? / Personal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.