Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Affordable Samsung Galaxy S4, Note2 For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Affordable Samsung Galaxy S4, Note2 For Sale (575 Views)

FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! / White Galaxy Note2 For Sale! / American used iphone5, iphone4s & galaxy note2 for sale In call 07038888409 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Samsung Galaxy S4, Note2 For Sale by datola: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Brand new Samsung S4, and Note 2 are up for sale.

Call for prices: 08052268841
Re: Affordable Samsung Galaxy S4, Note2 For Sale by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
call ko, call ni....scammer.....because i see no reason why u cant post the pics and the price here for d world to see, dat is if u dont have something to hide....u jst come here to mess up legitimate businesses here with your acts....ONLY A MUGU WILL PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL THIS STRANGE NUMBER Of YOURS
Re: Affordable Samsung Galaxy S4, Note2 For Sale by datola: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Why are some Nigerians like this! So because I didn't post the picture which I don't know how to do from my device that makes me a scammer. Are you a learner? What is strange about the number? If I had put price too you would have said the price is strange.

How come Naraland is infested with people like you. May God help us in this country o.

Hayjaycity: call ko, call ni....scammer.....because i see no reason why u cant post the pics and the price here for d world to see, dat is if u dont have something to hide....u jst come here to mess up legitimate businesses here with your acts....ONLY A MUGU WILL PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL THIS STRANGE NUMBER Of YOURS
Re: Affordable Samsung Galaxy S4, Note2 For Sale by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
datola: Why are some Nigerians like this! So because I didn't post the picture which I don't know how to do from my device that makes me a scammer. Are you a learner? What is strange about the number? If I had put price too you would have said the price is strange.

How come Naraland is infested with people like you. May God help us in this country o.

ohkay...im sorry, maybe its because you dont knw how to post ads on NL...buh remember its an online thing, you have to make everything open to make it safe for intending buyers....and remember you can post pics on any device as long as the pics is not more dan 200kb, and u can do dat if u ave a photo editing apps on your fone.
NB..look at my profile, i joined Nairaland since 2010 and i ave been very active jst early this year and that has earned me close 2 #250k in profit dis year alone as extra income...it all boils out to how open and transparent i am....THANKS TO SEUN!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hp Slate 7 2800 8GB Sliver @ 46k / 7", 9" And 10" Tablet Case For Sale / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.