Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife (28224 Views)

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(I thank NL ooooh! I make Fp)
Shout out to ♍¥ wife, daughter, grandmother, father-in-law..,
And grand-mother-inlaw. grin

39 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by newpaparazzi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Watch d match in your house next time. if you dont want wahala buy dstv and watch d match with your wife by your side. she dey suffer from loneliness. my two kobo.

25 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
new paparazzi: Watch d match in your house next time. if you dont want wahala buy dstv and watch d match with your wife by your side. she dey suffer from loneliness. my two kobo.

Brov, thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊.

But how you want make I watch match for house when na for football centre the fun dey? wink

12 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by kliq(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
maishot:

Brov, thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊.

But how you want make I watch match for house when na for football centre the fun dey? wink
lol...Carry her along,let her go with you to the viewing centre,buy her arsenal accessories;jersey n all.
All the best.

Gunners 4 life!

24 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Drsnives(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Next tym try 2 cari ha along to d arena or beta stil mak d two of una watch am 4 hous. Shikina

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by siobahn: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Buy her a customized Arsenal Jersey and buy 2 tickets next time you want to go to the football center. The woman is lonely.....don't you gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by DonaldGenes(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2013
Oozes out Heavy thunderous snoring

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by jerrymania(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2013
You know how women reason now. tell her in fact it is not Arsenal but Assenal, that you are in love with her and her Assenal, thats why you cant live without both. She will understand.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Willgates(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2013
aside from your kids, sir I don't see anything as valuable and irreplaceable as a wife. You can't be leaving the poor woman alone in the house all in the name of going to watch "arsenal". Next time, take her with you,if she doesn't like the viewing center ,endeavour to buy a satellite decoder. CTL is just 18k or there about and shows all the matches u can ever or might never think of with just a token of N3100 a month as subscription

5 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 04, 2013
SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*

14 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 04, 2013
Between arsenal And her?? laughing my Ass off grin grin so rich clubs like madrid nd strong clubs like chelsea no dey again,na arsenal wey dust don cover their trophy room grin

25 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Vivly(f): 1:15am On Dec 04, 2013
If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.

93 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by tbaba1234: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2013
grin grin

Seriously dude, your home is your first priority. Try to get your wife more into it or quit it.

6 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by dazekid(m): 1:15am On Dec 04, 2013
bribe your wife with your time...that's the way to have your cake while eating it....if you know what I mean...

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Not funny. Wasting fp cos its midnyt abi mods?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Arsenal or get lost, that's the motto, fam. Tell her that.

#TeamAFC #ArsenalForLife #GunThemDown

4 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by wickyyolo: 1:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Women. Creautures we will never understand. undecided
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by olumaxi(m): 1:18am On Dec 04, 2013
And is ass-anal a futbal club?..i gues u shldnt loose ur wyf cos of an academy..my 2 cent

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by mumumugu(m): 1:18am On Dec 04, 2013
People are making money from football while you are wrecking your marriage for a club that doesnt know you.

23 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by agrovick(m): 1:19am On Dec 04, 2013
This one strong gan

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2013
I made front page........

*In dbanj's voice*
I'm on top of †ђξ world,in front of †ђξ crowd

To †ђξ OP,just .........................................just continue praying.God will intervene.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Koko88(m): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2013
One chance

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: People are making money from football while you are wrecking your marriage for a club that doesnt know you.

FYI, they make money from fans/viewership. Anyway, see your name lol.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!
you will be banned for not contributing anything to this thread And insulting the op in form of kweshion.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Willgates(m): 1:22am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

take ur insolence elsewhere

15 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by xp17(m): 1:22am On Dec 04, 2013
op why being an a55-na fan . Maybe y re also loosing trophies on bed.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by mumumugu(m): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2013
As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by jerrymania(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

hmm are you betrothed/married?

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Codedboy95(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Hehehe i can't just stop laffinq, like seriously ?. Btw arsenal aint paying yhu.. wink

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 04, 2013
On your team's match day,Create the scenario of the viewing center at home,buy drinks,tell her to fry some small chops,and sit comfortable at home with her,tell her the names,and roles of each players,before you know,she would show interest in Football too,and become a die hard Arsenal fan too.

Women like feeling among.

8 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by jerrymania(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2013
moneybag4411: I made front page........

*In dbanj's voice*
I'm on top of †ђξ world,in front of †ђξ crowd

To †ђξ OP,just .........................................just continue praying.God will intervene.

you made front page for what? small pikin
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 04, 2013
jerrymania:

you made front page for what? small pikin
you will be banned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Chelsea : UCL (0 - 4) On 2nd December 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 3rd January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.