Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! (4529 Views)

NYSC Has Changed The Date Again Oooo... 27 April / Nysc Has Stylishly Made The #3,000 Payment Compulsory / What's NYSC In LAGOS Like??? Please Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Creepy right? ;-D

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
shocked Eh ya! Sorry dearie, u re not alone tho, i became 2 shades darker plus very harsh skin. Don't worry u'll change back to ur old self or a finer one sef wit time. ;-)
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Martini101(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
were u not bathing whe u were serving?

5 Likes

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by ukuuku(f): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2013
Eya....kpele

1 Like

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2013
MsPat: shocked Eh ya! Sorry dearie, u re not alone tho, i became 2 shades darker plus very harsh skin. Don't worry u'll change back to ur old self or a finer one sef wit time. ;-)
Lolzz, thanks dearie. Na so e be oh! Sun go dash u different skin colours
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Martini101: were u not bathing whe u were serving?
Bros, u don serve @ all? Except of course u were posted to a place with enuf luxury. If u were in ma shoes ehn, or u had an idea of wah i went thru in camp, u go pity me.
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
More pictures! embarassed this isn't a joke oh! NYSC is a dirty game in some states.

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Louisa of NDU. So, you be nairalander too? shocked where you dey serve sef??
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Polio: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Before and after, you are fu.....cking ugly!

I am sorry, i tell the truth all the time!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Worwor: Louisa of NDU. So, you be nairalander too? shocked where you dey serve sef??
Lolzz.. Dis one wen u talk "Louisa of NDU" u knw me wella oh. I dey Osun state btw.
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Polio: Before and after, you are fu.....cking ugly!

I am sorry, i tell the truth all the time!!!!!
@Polio! I like you ehn.. Nice pattern. Tell me, shey na 'likes' u dey find? Haha grin

4 Likes

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by coolluk(m): 2:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Mummytea:
@Polio! I like you ehn.. Nice pattern. Tell me, shey na 'likes' u dey find? Haha grin

{With all due respect} He's right dear, U r Ugly even b4 Nysc

5 Likes

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by laivwire(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
These guys above are just bloody haters. Is she asking for your opinion on her beauty? Mschew. @Op, did osun state do this to you? Apalling. You'll freshen up soon enough. I'm currently serving but conditions ain't harsh like that.

2 Likes

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by AFONAMARO: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Thought it was just me, Ede camp Osun was harsh. Sat under the sun for like 3hours on the 2nd day of the camp. My complexion changed to two colours.

At a stage i wished I collected an exemption letter. Though the hostels and environment were neat, water, fan in d hostels, sockets to charge phone etc were all available.

Was so angry when I learnt i was posted to Osun state polytechnic to lecture, wanted ghosting my PPA. Anyway, God dey
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2013
laivwire: These guys above are just bloody haters. Is she asking for your opinion on her beauty? Mschew. @Op, did osun state do this to you? Apalling. You'll freshen up soon enough. I'm currently serving but conditions ain't harsh like that.
Thanks for having ma back dear. + yeah, Osun state did this to me. That Ede camp is a blood sucker.
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2013
AFONAMARO: Thought it was just me, Ede camp Osun was harsh. Sat under the sun for like 3hours on the 2nd day of the camp. My complexion changed to two colours.

At a stage i wished I collected an exemption letter. Though the hostels and environment were neat, water, fan in d hostels, sockets to charge phone etc were all available.

Was so angry when I learnt i was posted to Osun state polytechnic to lecture, wanted ghosting my PPA. Anyway, God dey
Wow! Seriously? But i must confess ur PPA is very okay oh. I even have a friend there. Wah batch r
u?
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Dollarjunkie: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Served in Osun 2011/2012. A friend and hostel/platoon mate died after the camping exercise. Another hostel mate had serious sickness after camp that his outer skin peels, though he's bubbling now. I myself had to drink a bottle of amstel malt everyday for upto two weeks after camp before I could be fit again. While in camp, there was a night some people said ghosts came to our hostel the night before. I was fast asleep after having some bottles of beer. Some were praying that night while some were crying, some other were as well sleeping (like me grin). What amazed me next morning was that a girl collapsed in females hostel that same night. She was rushed to the hospital and corpers were asked to donate blood (voluntarily) that she suffered from shortage of blood. I think she later survived. Thank God all those has passed.
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Served in Osun 2011/2012. A friend and hostel/platoon mate died after the camping exercise. Another hostel mate had serious sickness after camp that his outer skin peels, though he's bubbling now. I myself had to drink a bottle of amstel malt everyday for upto two weeks after camp before I could be fit again. While in camp, there was a night some people said ghosts came to our hostel the night before. I was fast asleep after having some bottles of beer. Some were praying that night while some were crying, some other were as well sleeping (like me grin). What amazed me next morning was that a girl collapsed in females hostel that same night. She was rushed to the hospital and corpers were asked to donate blood (voluntarily) that she suffered from shortage of blood. I think she later survived. Thank God all those has passed.
shocked embarassed JESUS CHRIST! So scary oh
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by OmniSparrow: 4:40am On Dec 22, 2013
Serious beef. How is she ugly? Oya put ur pics so we can see if perhaps she is ugly compared to u. If u can't, then stop saying crap.
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Serious beef. How is she ugly? Oya put ur pics so we can see if perhaps she is ugly compared to u. If u can't, then stop saying crap.
smiley so luv'n u ryt nw Omin_sparrow! grin
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by SIRANDREWS: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
seriously, ure good looking even after service
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
SIR ANDREWS: seriously, ure good looking even after service
shocked seriously? Awww #bigHug# grin
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by SIRANDREWS: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mummytea:
shocked seriously? Awww #bigHug# grin
only hug
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
SIR ANDREWS: only hug
And a kiss too.. Muah!
On your cheek oh cry
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by 1one: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP

you were posted to a polytechnic....hmmmm 'Efiko' grin.

You must have finished with a first class.cool
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by SIRANDREWS: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
1one: @OP

she's loaded indeed
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
1one: @OP

Nah! @1one i finished from a university. grin + i don't fink i should tell u ma grade, it'll luk like I'm bragging. Hahaha.. Maybe i shld jst whisper into ur ears. "I finished with a first class" lol
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by 1one: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mummytea:
Nah! @1one i finished from a university. grin + i don't fink i should tell u ma grade, it'll luk like I'm bragging. Hahaha.. Maybe i shld jst whisper into ur ears. "I finished with a first class" lol
[quote author=Mummytea]

yeah I know you finished from a university.....I was referring to where you were posted to-polytechnic

This your whisper is loud oo...lol

First class babe!.....you're mouthed ooo

Will you be my lesson teacher?grin
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ok! Lol, i wz posted to a sec sch. + i don't do private lessons oh shocked
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by 1one: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mummytea: Ok! Lol, i wz posted to a sec sch. + i don't do private lessons oh shocked

no problem...we can do it in a public placeundecided
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lol
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by AFONAMARO: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mummytea:
Wow! Seriously? But i must confess ur PPA is very okay oh. I even have a friend there. Wah batch r
u?

It's not what you think oo. Though accommodation was provided by Ospoly for all corpers posted to the school.

Omo! Na strict marking ooo, you resume 8/9am to close by 4pm daily. No careless traveling because you might be asked to come to work on Saturday for one thing or the other. In fact, I weak

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Serving in Eti-Osa, Epe, Yaba, Surulere, Ajah / Help Me!!! My Name Is On School List,but Not On Nysc Portal / Monthly Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.