Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ls: Montero Sports replacement!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ls: Montero Sports replacement!! (3783 Views)

SOLD!!! 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sports V6@450k / Mitsubishi Montero Sports 2001 Full Options-reg / 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sports And Mitsubushi Montero/pajero Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ls: Montero Sports replacement!! by Midas02(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hello,

This SUV has just landed in Nigeria and should be cleared by next week (before August). This is a Mitsubishi mid-sized crossover SUV that is exclusive to the US market - this is the SUV that replaced the Mitsubishi Montero Sports. Vehicle is in excellent condition and has 45,000 miles of use . All my cars come with a minimum of two(2) sets of keys and two(2) remote FOBs. Interested parties should get in touch with me at midas02@yahoo.com. Thanks.

YEAR: 2004
MILEAGE: 44,884
ENGINE: 3.8L V6 SOHC 24Valves
TRANSMISSION: 4 Speed Automatic with Manumatic features

EQUIPMENTS INCLUDE:

Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
AM/FM/CD Stereo
Cruise Control
6 Air Bags
Intermittent Wipers (Front & Rear)
Power Door Locks
Remote Keyless Entry
Power Door Mirror(s)
Power disk brakes
Power Steering
Power Windows
Rear Defroster
Tilt/Slide Steering Wheel
Roof Rack

Note: Hood mounted bug deflector was removed just before shipping due to damage.

PRICE: N2.85 Million

Re: 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ls: Montero Sports replacement!! by Midas02(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2008
More pictures,

Re: 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ls: Montero Sports replacement!! by Midas02(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
Those who already own a Mitsubishi Montero Sports need to update to this one! wink. Those who love the Full sized Pajero (called Montero in the US) for its ruggedness and reliability will find the same capabilities in the Endeavor since it shares the same engine with the full size Montero (called Pajero elsewhere).
Re: 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ls: Montero Sports replacement!! by Spike88(f): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2010
I love the Montero/Nativa series but this motor is to darned UGLY!!Look what they did with the Outlander also. eewww! I don't even want to look at the body talkless of the interior. sold my Outlander a couple years ago. When I learned they were not continuing with Montero/Nativa, I went to Toyota 4Runner '06 Limited! haba! thankfully not affected by recall hahaha.
Re: 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ls: Montero Sports replacement!! by olumdefire: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
I use this car for a year plus , its the best in its own class, very elegant u CANNOT compare it with outlaner even the price, i just which that people will be saying the truth on this site.
Re: 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Ls: Montero Sports replacement!! by Wellas14(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Camry @ 1.8m sold! sold!! sold!!! / Registered 2005 Toyota Sienna XLE @ 980k sold! sold!! sold!!! / 2013 TOYOTA COROLLA ..American spec...Toks..2.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.