Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nokia 6300: Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 6300: Pls Help (798 Views)

Invalid Application For My Nokia 6300 / Nokia 6300 : / Help Me Set Up My Gprs For Nokia 6300 (mtn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6300: Pls Help by Ahmadtjk(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hi guys,
i have a nokia 6300 and have a working GPRS but strangely i can't connect ma yahoo go, opera mini etc to the net.It's only the phone's default browser that connects. The other applications can't detect the net. What's up? The yahoo go says something about Java settings but i don't seem to be able to find it. Any solutions?
Re: Nokia 6300: Pls Help by toluxa1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2008
I use the phone too. Give me sometime to get the settings for you. I know the wahala I did to get the settings and I dont want you to go through such wahala. The thing is you need a special MTN proxy settings which you'll send into your phnoe through bluetooth (from a laptop).

@all. Anybody that find cafedeluv's thread on Solution to S40 phnoes should pls post the link here.

(1) (Reply)

Buying Recharge Card Online Problem! / Nokia 5200 What A Useless Phone¡!¡! / Buying A Black Berry Or Iphone! Which One Makes More Sense In Naija Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.