Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa (9645 Views)

Man Who Killed Policemen Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Bayelsa (photo) / Return Of Niger-Delta Militancy? Major Crude Oil, Gas Pipelines Bombed / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Maxcollins042(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2013
A Dangote Flour truck carrying illegally bunkered diesel has been intercepted in Bayelsa by men of Operation Doo-Akpor outfit, a special Police security outfit that is funded by the State government.

The interception was the outcome of a random search of trucks leaving Yenagoa, undertaken by the Doo-Akpor group.

Men of Operation Doo-Akpor intercepted a Dangote truck with registration number YKS 190 KA Jigawa, (ICT-5E-034) along the Ox Bow Lake road of the Bayelsa State capital.

The 50ft wide Dangote truck was loaded with what looks like flour from a distance, but upon investigation it was discovered that each bag of the supposed Golden Penny Flour was in fact loaded with over 50 litres of illegally bunkered diesel products.

Further investigation revealed that the truck was loaded with over 75 bags of the illegally bunkered diesel products.

Efforts to get the men of Operation Doo-Akpor security outfit to speak on Channels Television camera was futile, as they refused to speak on camera.

The driver of the truck absconded leaving his conductor and another passenger.
http://channelstv.com/home/2013/12/02/dangote-truck-used-for-crude-oil-theft-in-bayelsa/

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Bright2(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Ok, i'll set up board of enquiry to get real report of this.Just go to your house & sleep! grin Haahahaha,i am last to comment if you count from last!!! Pls join me in preparing cable tray,men @ work.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Pix pls grin

i'll like to see how diesel is packed in a sack grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by iluvnaija: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2013
Front page pls.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by lovat(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Look at how criminal minded people ccan be if we channel our energy into doing the right thing then I see Nigeria being the most develeoped in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Leadn(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2013
I see!!!
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Prowizy2(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2013
Yea, true it happend along oxbow lake road close 2 julius berger round about.
I took some live pics even b4 reporters arrived, bt i won't upload it nobody will pay me here.

Also d video

Saving it 4 sum local TV stations kiss

#Hustling

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2013
no weapon fashioned against Dangote will prosper under the look of Jonathan
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Psalmuel92(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2013
i was here...F.P
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2013
We cant total trust anyone buh d police should make proper investigation
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Lilimax(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Those that were caught should be dealt with severly> sad
and they must tell us who sent them on this evil mission undecided.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by otijah(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Hahaha. I no some people will come and say Dangote has no hand in this, no wonder y he is the richest in Africa.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by timpaker(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Jheez!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Dangote truck? I smell something cuz it just doesn't add up to what i am thinking undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Another source of income.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by vanguard1(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2013
otijah: Hahaha. I no some people will come and say Dangote has no hand in this, no wonder y he is the richest in Africa.
Yes, he has no hand in it. He has hudreds of trucks and you don't expect him to monitor the movement of each but I believe his worker must be privy to that.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by LMAyedun(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Dangote's truck and not Dangote.
Na the truck drivers jare.

Oga is not involved.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by ABsI1: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Dangote himself is a FUNNEL for STOLEN PUBLIC FUNDS to and from Nigeria and our President's MENTOR
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by vanguard1(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Look at how desperate people can be, the police should do proper investigation into this and bring all those responsible to book.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Nja147: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2013
They cant bring him down, he has done well despite this funny story
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by vanguard1(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2013
AB$I:
Dangote himself is a FUNNEL for STOLEN PUBLIC FUNDS to and from Nigeria and our President's MENTOR
Failure that's what you are, must you drag GEJ into every single thread on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by vanguard1(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Lilimax: Those that were caught should be dealt with severly> sad
and they must tell us who sent them on this evil mission undecided.
Yes...I agree with you sweety.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Stolen diesel products packed in Golden Penny flour bags?

*scratches head*

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by vanguard1(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Bright2: Ok, i'll set up board of enquiry to get real report of this.Just go to your house & sleep! grin
Seriously??
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Briz(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Bright2: Ok, i'll set up board of enquiry to get real report of this.Just go to your house & sleep! grin
You mean we should 'Go and Die'?
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2013
This is solely the work of the greedy Truck Driver and not Dangote Group..

And the Irony is that the Driver may just be a 'Graduate'... grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by vanguard1(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Prowizy2: Yea, true it happend along oxbow lake road close 2 julius berger round about.
I took some live pics even b4 reporters arrived, bt i won't upload it nobody will pay me here.

Also d video

Saving it 4 sum local TV stations kiss

#Hustling
We now know you live in the third world city called bayelsa....publicity comment well lived.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Maxcollins042(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Front page at last,a nairaland dream come true...*GRIN*.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by checkiez: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Is Aliko Dangote aware of this? Otherwise some critics can seize this opportunity to tarnish his image.
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Babanl(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
I created this topic first,but mine did not make FP embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by Adesam09(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Ok
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by gbishman: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Nigeria and Nigerians una nor go kill person. we are just too criminally minded kai with all this innovations make we try make plane now or submarine
Re: Dangote’s Truck Used For Crude Oil Theft In Bayelsa by vanguard1(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Pix pls grin

i'll like to see how diesel is packed in a sack grin grin grin
Lol.....am imagining how surprised the security men will look seeing liquid packed in sack. People eeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Murdered In Washington DC Over 75 Cents / Navy Destroys 175 Illegal Bunkering Sites, Impound 27 Vessels / Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.