Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,791 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon (1281 Views)

Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert / Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by Bonaguy(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_Cncp9Qsk54/Up0cz8B3RCI/AAAAAAAASA4/VHsNocUQvXI/s400/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FYnVybmEtYm95LmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-738654[/img]

Dancehall music star Burna Boy who signed a recording deal with Aristokrat in 2011 is looking at launching his own company at the start of 2014.

Problem ensued when his debut album ‘ L.I.F.E ’dropped in August 2013. Burna Boy wasn’t pleased with the way the label handled the marketing and release of the album.
Contrary to reports earlier published, Burna did NOT get a N10m upfront payment for the album. The artiste feels the label should have done better.

According to TheNETng, Burna Boy was arrested by London Police back in 2010 for allegedly being part of a gang and stabbing someone to death. He was tried as a minor and sent to jail.

After 11 months, he was released and given two months parole plus community service on the grounds of being of ‘good behaviour’. But Burna is said to have disobeyed authorities and travelled back to Nigeria where he signed a record deal with Aristokrat.

He later travelled back to the UK but was arrested at the airport and deported to Nigeria. He is currently barred from the UK for the next 15 years.

www.gistmetro.com/2013/12/burna-boy-banned-from-uk-leaving-record.html
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2013
I smell lies!
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by lertee(f): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2013
Can someone mention any of his songs here,i never listened to any.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by UjSizzle(f): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2013
Tried as a minor You saying Burna Boy is 20 or less? iLaugh.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by Airforce1(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2013
I like that Croft & Barrow stuff burna z wearing.

Lovely Tee.
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by kcpragmatik(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2013
lertee: Can someone mention any of his songs here,i never listened to any.

Fuji gyration with R.Kelly... grin
lertee: Can someone mention any of his songs here,i never listened to any.

Fuji gyration with R.Kelly...
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by Aabheaven(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2013
But sincerely burna boy is classic,cute but he also look like a gangstar.not a fan of his songs because they are too slow bt luv his voice.#they call me burna......boy#
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by opyzy(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2013
That info is mendacious![url][/url]
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by LMAyedun(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2013
Who is Borla Boy?

Dat one wey wear pkata for stage, wey dey try form Fela bah?
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by Debestfrenzy(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2013
lertee: Can someone mention any of his songs here,i never l
istened to any.
u're not in 9ja
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by lertee(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Debestfrenzy:
u're not in 9ja
No mind the village wey i dey o..latest songs no dey reach us. angry
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by lertee(f): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2013
kcpragmatik:

Fuji gyration with R.Kelly... grin

Fuji gyration with R.Kelly...
Eeya,

Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by kcpragmatik(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2013
lertee:
Eeya,
Crazy answer for a Silly question!!!
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by Lilimax(f): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Those tattoos are unattractive as they are unnatural to his body.
Very hideous sad
Re: Burna Boy Banned From UK, Leaving Record Label Soon by kcpragmatik(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Lilimax: Those tattoos are unattractive as they are unnatural to his body.
Very hideous sad

Leave d body and Enjoy d Music!!!

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! 5 Reasons Why People Prefers Davido Over Wizkid! / Check Out Popular Celebrities Real Names / Big Pun's Widow Liza Rios Sues Fat Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.