Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? (1536 Views)

Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? / What Time Is Best To Visit Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2013
For me, probably 6:30am-7am... smiley
Though I love sleeping allot!

2 Likes

Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by GentleMimi: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2013
4:30 am.....crazy! On mondays,its 4:15 am......on weekends 5:15am. I work at the island so i gotta beat 3rd mainland bridge holdup
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by ITbomb(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2013
I always carry network designs to play around at home, so i sleep late most of the time and wake mostly by 6:15am (alarm tinz) for my quiet time but i do make sure I get at least 5-6 hours of sleep per night
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
GentleMimi: 4:30 am.....crazy! On mondays,its 4:15 am......on weekends 5:15am. I work at the island so i gotta beat 3rd mainland bridge holdup

shocked shocked shocked
4:30am! My Dad mustnt see this! Gonna hear d history of my life!

When I thought 5am its freakn early! Wooow! I really need to buckle up!
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by mapist(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
For me, probably 6:30am-7am... smiley
Though I love sleeping allot!

Lol.m sure of 2 tings.u aint a banker and ur place of work is close to where u reside.
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
mapist:

Lol.m sure of 2 tings.u aint a banker and ur place of work is close to where u reside.
Lol well I was working in my Dad's firm then....so I was non chalant about it! Regretted that so much anyways...I'm working on my sleeping habit now.
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by mapist(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol well I was working in my Dad's firm then....so I was non chalant about it! Regretted that so much anyways...I'm working on my sleeping habit now.

No wonder.lol..I assume u must av adjusted ur sleep pattern by now..so,ow was ur V day?
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
mapist:

No wonder.lol..I assume u must av adjusted ur sleep pattern by now..so,ow was ur V day?
Hummm....I'm trying o! Cause it is really affecting me. My Val day was awesome...spent it with my sweet Family! Yours?
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by mapist(m): 2:17am On Feb 15, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hummm....I'm trying o! Cause it is really affecting me. My Val day was awesome...spent it with my sweet Family! Yours?

Mine was too..spent t wt my pillow and bed.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by phayvoursky(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2015
I wake up by 3:15 or 3:30 am. Leave my house by 4:00 am to beat traffic. Work closes by 4:00 pm and I get home by 8 or 9pm, sleep immediately and start the process the next day.

I work at Ikoyi and live at Badagry. That's one hell of a journey. But the amazing part is this: I get to work before 7 am even before those who live around Ikoyi axis.
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
I wake up by 3:15 or 3:30 am. Leave my house by 4:00 am to beat traffic. Work closes by 4:00 pm and I get home by 8 or 9pm, sleep immediately and start the process the next day.

I work at Ikoyi and live at Badagry. That's one hell of a journey. But the amazing part is this: I get to work before 7 am even before those who live around Ikoyi axis.

shocked shocked
Woooow are you serious?? That's too stressful!!! Basically you spend most of your time on the road and working in the office! How do you even relax ? Not to talk of relating with frds and family?
Re: What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? by phayvoursky(m): 6:43am On Feb 17, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

shocked shocked
Woooow are you serious?? That's too stressful!!! Basically you spend most of your time on the road and working in the office! How do you even relax ? Not to talk of relating with frds and family?

I only relax on Saturdays; mostly on bed sleeping. I take Sundays to prepare for the week and few hours in the evening to hang out with friends.

(1) (Reply)

19 Reasons Why Being Short Is The Best / Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol / Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.