Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

@mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. (608 Views)

( MUST READ) Four Reasons Why We Cant Lose Our Salvation / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by harbiola1(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2013
@Highyo, one thing i detest most is saying what u know nothing about. When anybody comments on any issues on this forum, i believe the person must ve knwn a lot about such things. Then, u can be able to face any objections that may want to arise, u don't just throw cautions on air and think u're saying something.

Pls can u shed more lights on Islamic Festivals.

You can have ur ways with christianity and others but Islam, u'll surely lose this case.
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by harbiola1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
lipsrsealed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I knew better
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by Gombs(m): 2:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Plz, go to islam section na. Plz

Or, do your brother bore you? Oya, go drag with Pagans or atheists na!

If I go to una Section now and wanna debate with for example Deols, na she herself go ban me till year 2256...reason "offensive post to islam"

What was the question? For example,

”Why did Mohammed perverse a large chunk of the bible by adulterated it? ”

I read someone call islam section "that quarantined place"

grin
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by larrymoore(m): 2:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs: Plz, go to islam section na. Plz

If I go to una Section now and wanna debate with for example Deols, na she herself go ban me till year 2256...reason "offensive post to islam"

grin
the op believed the issue is better address here so why telling him off, is this not another form of intolerance, pls, we should all be the change we wish to see.
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by Gombs(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2013
^^
It's like you are new here?
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by harbiola1(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs: Plz, go to islam section na. Plz

grin

Our thread where u ran away is still there, so how do you want me to believe u that somebody ban u simply because u want to debate her.

what do u have to ask deol that u can't ask me over there, afterall u can't be banned here.

You guys never cease to amaze somebody. anyway, i'm still there if u're ready to have an answer to your question and others.https://www.nairaland.com/1528145/ajibams-letter-unbelievers
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by Gombs(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2013
^^
Never said I asked her any kweshion
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by harbiola1(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Highyo must be very silly for not responding to this thread. I've come across two posts where [s]he was talking about christianity festivals and others and included islam. If you were banned in Islam section for posting wrong information which u can't defend. u'll be saying u were banned unfairly, whereas, u're the first person that breached the terms/conditions.
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2013
EEya
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by larrymoore(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs: ^^
It's like you are new here?
it is like u ar too old here to know d difference?
Re: @mods, Between Highyo And Harbiola1, Pls Ban Whoever That Lose. by Gombs(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2013
larrymoore: it is like u ar too old here to know d difference?

grin

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Preaching/prayers When Destiny Comes To Play? / Black Pastors Put On Blast For Raking In Millions From Low-income Communities / @JWs: Jesus Christ And Michael The Archangel According To The Bible (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.