Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? (611 Views)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by Ryda(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hai NLs I was thinking about how people i love most the ones i knew nd the ones i did not

Should we be talking about the legends in our family history, we heard about them and wonders they performed...so i was just thinking

If u were to bring someone back from the dead is either from your family or the outside world

Who would that be?
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
I would save it for me.
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
My Dead Dog... Barbie sad
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
god
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
john lennon.
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by Brimmie(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2013
My Hero! sad
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by umuahiacctv: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2013
It would be Dr. Michael I. Okpara, the then eastern premier whose solid foundations in agriculture and other job creating venture has never been matched till date. He should come back so that i will learn some thing from him on service to the people.
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by fredx4(m): 5:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Kenneth E Hagin. Buh I doubt if he'll want to come back.
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by Mrevildoer(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
My Dad

He is a role model
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by JonesK: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Darwin.
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by onetrack(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Jesus or Muhammad, so that we can demonstrate that these guys were fakes.
Re: If You Are To Bring Someone Back From The Dead...who Would That Be? by Mrevildoer(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
onetrack: Jesus or Muhammad, so that we can demonstrate that these guys were fakes.

Didn't get yuh?

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Is Idolatrous – Pastor Kumuyi / Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? / How Do You Define The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.