Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff (40423 Views)

FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors / Non-Academic Staff Lock Entrances To UNICAL, Flog CSO / FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff For Failing To Return To Classroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by sakaguchi(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
It appears you don't understand English; wetin ASUU dey talk be say make government write the agreement for paper and make some people sign am. Ihe ASUU ne ku wu ka government anyi de ri agreement ha na ndi ASUU mere na akukwo.
Obviously, you have been listening to unaccreditted BBC Igbo radio broadcast, ASUU went on strike because they want government to implement to its entirety "the 2009 agreement".
Then I said, ASUU need not strike if the 2009 agreement is legally binding. They should do the. Needful like every other law abiding citizens, sue FG.
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by GentleFrank(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
This strike is going beyond expectations, ASUU please agree with the FG let everything settle !
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Olaolufred: CONGRATULATIONS TO FUTO.

A BIG LOSS TO NIGERIANS YOUTH.

ALL THE YOUTHS MUST GO AND WORK (CARRY BRICKS AND ALL SORTS).
GOVT. WANTS ALL OF YOU TO GO TO BABCOCK,COVENANT,AMERICAN UNI, ETC.

YOUR PARENTS SALARY CAN'T AFFORD THIS. HENCE YOU ALL MUST WORK.

HOWEVER, IF YOU STILL WANTS TO GO TO PUBLIC UNI, YOU SHOULD ACCEPT EVERY DISCRIMINATIONS YOU MEET IN LABOUR MARKET.

REMEMBER, THE CHILDREN OF YOUR LEADERS HAVE SOUGHT-AFTER CERTIFICATES- HAVARD, OXFORD AND MANY OTHERS FROM EUROPE AND CANADA.

POLITICIANS CALL YOU ALL FOOOOOOOOOOOOLS. YOUR ACTIONS SHOW THAT YOU ALL ARE MORE THAN THAT.

You need Degree to apply for brick layer jobs this days as per unemployment.. so no difference
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by Zupremo13: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Olaolufred: CONGRATULATIONS TO FUTO.

A BIG LOSS TO NIGERIANS YOUTH.

ALL THE YOUTHS MUST GO AND WORK (CARRY BRICKS AND ALL SORTS).
GOVT. WANTS ALL OF YOU TO GO TO BABCOCK,COVENANT,AMERICAN UNI, ETC.

YOUR PARENTS SALARY CAN'T AFFORD THIS. HENCE YOU ALL MUST WORK.

HOWEVER, IF YOU STILL WANTS TO GO TO PUBLIC UNI, YOU SHOULD ACCEPT EVERY DISCRIMINATIONS YOU MEET IN LABOUR MARKET.

REMEMBER, THE CHILDREN OF YOUR LEADERS HAVE SOUGHT-AFTER CERTIFICATES- HAVARD, OXFORD AND MANY OTHERS FROM EUROPE AND CANADA.

POLITICIANS CALL YOU ALL FOOOOOOOOOOOOLS. YOUR ACTIONS SHOW THAT YOU ALL ARE MORE THAN THAT.

Boss you sound FOOLISH,whoever like the shit you put up there is equally a fool like you.
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
sakaguchi:
Obviously, you have been listening to unaccreditted BBC Igbo radio broadcast, ASUU went on strike because they want government to implement to its entirety "the 2009 agreement".
Then I said, ASUU need not strike if the 2009 agreement is legally binding. They should do the. Needful like every other law abiding citizens, sue FG.
The MOU is not a legal bindin'...that's why they cant go to court...
What now they are requestin' is to make the agreement a legal bindin'.. So they can sue FG should they go back on their word..
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Olril18:
u are a big disgrace,not only to futo,but to all serious minded nigerian students..
correct urself now mr man!
Go easy on the Lad.... He's one of the reason ASUU actually embarked on the strike...
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by debbleopto: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Omen100:

Then, in that case you know nothing about current events in Nigeria which makes you a pathatic Nigerian.

Tensor777 is a government pro, who also use ROSSIKE handle
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by debbleopto: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Billyonaire: We have lots of bright minds with PhD and MSc searching for jobs, I say we fire all those lecturers and hire the productive minds.

Enough is always Enough.

Billy you have all the time, topics post non reasonable comments. You want to employ idle, non creative and empty in the head PhD holder. Are they not the ones that rush to drive truck. at Dangote cement. your FG will throw away 15, 20 years experiencand replace them with one month experience. Billy you prefer the inexperienced lecturer?
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Olril18:
what u posted now,using foul.words,wen even if d fg is not supposed to be supportd(according to ur own opinion) u could have written ur opinion in a civil manner.("show" u must be the father of all [size=14pt]son of bitches[/size][size=13pt])it's "shows" not "show" in tis' context..and you're one of my many sons...a S0n of a b*tch[/size],and d sickness in ur head has defy all logic..
fool!!
Son of bitches... WTF??.. You cant even curse right....
You cant even articulate simple grammatical phraseology.. No wonder ASUU is on strike..
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by tonydim: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Olril18:
u are a big disgrace,not only to futo,but to all serious minded nigerian students..
correct urself now mr man!

grin grin grin, cant help but laugh, futo students showcasing themselves.. hahaha was that english or pidgin wtf
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
debbleopto:

Billy you have all the time, topics post non reasonable comments. You want to employ idle, non creative and empty in the head PhD holder. Are they not the ones that rush to drive truck. at Dangote cement. your FG will throw away 15, 20 years experiencand replace them with one month experience. Billy you prefer the inexperienced lecturer?
Thanks man... It's time tis' slow pokes start gettin' things straight...
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by tonydim: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
olanre12: i know my vc he can do that but i heard that they are not yet sack them...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
hilaomo: THUNDER GO FIRE YOU WITH THE SPEED OF LIGHT...SAY AMEN

Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
tonydim:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The rate at which tis' students are *should I say Gbagaunin'* is alarmin'...
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:36am On Dec 04, 2013
sakaguchi:
How can the government be sued when ASUU doesn't have any paper containing their agreement?
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by olamijuht: 3:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 04, 2013
1025:

are u a comedian? even under the military, this can't work.
our first lady is also a perm sec in bayelsa so is she planing to be a lecturer in any of the universities? maybe, english lecturer.
if there is anybody jonathan can sack, it will be the minister(s) he appoint and not lecturers.
these lecturers can fight him to standstill. very soon, labour will join the game and u will understand.
do not forget, u are increasing the prices of fuel, foods, import duties and the salaries are still the same.
this govt is fighting with almost everyone(especially the wrong ppl for the wrong reasons) and how do u think the govt will stand?
it is shame that u signed agreement with ASUU in 2009 and 4 years later, u have done nothing about it.
why will the govt sign agreement and refuse to honour it?

In addition to what you av sed,.....I find the news of this sack by the university senate highly suspicious. My worry is,....who is the university senate? The senate is 80-90% academicians (4 instance,....all professors in a university r members of d senate), so its highly improbable dt dey sack themselves. The university concil can sack,....but not the senate
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by jnoz23(m): 5:33am On Dec 04, 2013
army form is out, forget ASUU n join army!
9ja stds sorry o
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by sakaguchi(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds:
The MOU is not a legal bindin'...that's why they cant go to court...
What now they are requestin' is to make the agreement a legal bindin'.. So they can sue FG should they go back on their word..
If the agreement is not legally binding, then FG can decide not to implement it and no qualms. What's ASUU's problem, this is arm twisting, if I gave you my word that I'll buy you beans for lunch and I later did not do as planned, you can't crucify me. its as simple as that. ASUU is simply making a nuisance here.
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by sakaguchi(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
How can the government be sued when ASUU doesn't have any paper containing their agreement?
Then they should go back to work and quit this nonsense prank.
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by TERNGU123: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2013
UAM,WAT R U WAITING 4
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2013
sakaguchi:
If the agreement is not legally binding, then FG can decide not to implement it and no qualms. What's ASUU's problem, this is arm twisting, if I gave you my word that I'll buy you beans for lunch and I later did not do as planned, you can't crucify me. its as simple as that. ASUU is simply making a nuisance here.
You're gettin' it wrong here bro.. The MOU signed back in 2009 is not a legal bindin'...hence they cant sue FG...
What they're askin' for now...'lld make the agreement a legal bindin'..should incase Fg goes back on their word..they can sue em' to court....
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by luckycherish: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2013
I don't think ASUU wil key to what federal government is doing
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by Olril18(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds:
Son of bitches... WTF??.. You cant even curse right....
You cant even articulate simple grammatical phraseology.. No wonder ASUU is on strike..
u are a bufoon with no whatsoever iota of brain.

so go get a life and stop pulling ur tail about...
#monkey#
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by Nauttyprof(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Nuzo':
Nigeria would've been far better if Jona had been this assertive from day one.

But i guess dude is trying as much as he can to make a difference in the areas of civility and due process.

I can assure you that all lecturers will be present in all schools morrow.

I can assure you that Lecturers won't resume at all. Do you know the number of Lecturers they've sacked or intending to sack, we are not talking about 400 here. The Senate of FUTO is one clown on its own as how do they intend recruiting new lecturers, from Ghana abi na South Africa dem wan go? smh.....

Nigeria with her senseless way of tackling critical issues.
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by johnkay1(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2013
debbleopto:

you are a fool and it is dangerous to argue with you, but i will put this across to you that; those with 15 to 20 years experience started some where.
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by blaise26abj(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2013
ogb5:

Obviously your brain is too dull to see that no employee has the right to dictate to his employer. your low IQ making it impossible for you to discuss without insulting people.

I don't blame you. i blame the poor education you seem to have. You can dictate to your employer based on your agreements with him. Go and read Labour laws. Unless of course you work in a slave camp. Stop displaying your ignorance for the world to see.
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by ijay05: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Chazzyboy: They are making a big mistake
why should Jonathan be finding to clear whatever debt his govt is owing ASUU but he was ready to pay huge amount to BOKO HARAM..as amnesty
Is it not better if FG improves the standard of education in our Universities. Jonathan should open his eye to see. Those that are against him, for most of his cabinet members are sheeps in wolves clothing
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by Akeem30: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2013
This is uncalled for and bad omen!
Re: FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Things hv really gotten out of hand... This is an ugly situation ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Covenant University Increases Tuition For New Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.