Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

PS4 Breaks Record, Becomes Fastest Selling Console In The UK - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Breaks Record, Becomes Fastest Selling Console In The UK (1224 Views)

NEW RECORD : Sony PS4 Is The Fastest Selling Game Console Since Launch / Ea: Fifa 11 The Fastest Selling Sports Game / Halo:reach Breaks Record. Grosses $200 Million On Day 1! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Breaks Record, Becomes Fastest Selling Console In The UK by vowiski(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Over 2.1 million gamers world-wide are already enjoying the power of the PlayStation 4 as both a gaming device and an entertainment media. One million PlayStation 4 consoles were sold on the first day of launch, that figure has now gone higher, aligning with the expectations of industry analysts who believe 5 million PS4 would be sold by the end March 2014.

“I’m proud to announce that more than 2.1 million PS4s have been sold,” said Sony Computer Entertainment group CEO and president Andrew House.

“It’s an impressive and record-setting accomplishment for our company and for our industry, and we couldn’t have done it without you. I want to personally thank Playstation fans, both old and new, for your vote of confidence.

Source
Re: PS4 Breaks Record, Becomes Fastest Selling Console In The UK by EMEzzy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yes! Proud to say mine is on the way
Re: PS4 Breaks Record, Becomes Fastest Selling Console In The UK by vowiski(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
E.M.Ezzy:
Yes! Proud to say mine is on the way

Same here, would be writing a review about it once it arrives. cheesy
Re: PS4 Breaks Record, Becomes Fastest Selling Console In The UK by EMEzzy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
I sincerely hope its an improvement on ps3 but hey its playstation they never disappoint
Re: PS4 Breaks Record, Becomes Fastest Selling Console In The UK by awhykonsepts(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Its so intresting to the xtent dat I had to play til daybreak on its arrival.swit game,fifa14 and battlefield 4 can't stop playing
Re: PS4 Breaks Record, Becomes Fastest Selling Console In The UK by akabad: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
awhy konsepts.:
Its so intresting to the xtent dat I had to play til daybreak on its arrival.swit game,fifa14 and battlefield 4 can't stop playing

Cant understand battlefield though, it might just be me

Am more of a social player, holla me if you up for Fifa 14

PSN: malcolmeter

(1) (Reply)

Real Racing 3 Ios Hack / To All MKX Android Players / What Is The Right Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.