Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,640 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Prayer For All Jambite Sitting For Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prayer For All Jambite Sitting For Post Ume (626 Views)

Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! / Are U Sitting For GCE (NOV/DEC) 2012 And You Need Expo/runs Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For All Jambite Sitting For Post Ume by geolabious(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2008
I wish all UNAAB post-ume students 2008/09
The greatest best of luck
And to all my fellow friends I pray you all will be blessed in Jesus Name
To all anonymous people who called me and prayed for me for the great information I provide for them online…May God favored you

I pray for those who that have sited for their POST-Ume or about to or plan to……….
May the almighty God give you the more knowledge and power. Those that are expecting the list of result I pray your name will be the first also me,

Can somebody call me and say AMEN…

One Love

08035606696, 08022775215, 08051372728
Olabode_gbenga@yahoo.com
Re: Prayer For All Jambite Sitting For Post Ume by suco01(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gbenga wetin dey do you self, i dey think say u get sense but now i see say u no get any sense at all, i say make you feed me with UNIBEN post ume but u refuse abi? shey u know me na your pally suco, well i wish us all best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Trainings For Programmers,dba,wealth Creations,hardware Engineers Etc - In Lagos / Must Read For University Of Ibadan Students / Part Time Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.