Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Charge Your Fone Even Wen Ur Light Goes Off - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Charge Your Fone Even Wen Ur Light Goes Off (519 Views)

Charge Your Phone On The Go With New Age Power Bank / A Natural Way To Charge Your Fone. / Charge your laptop/Phone/Tablets anytime anywhere with this external battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charge Your Fone Even Wen Ur Light Goes Off by Isiboy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Do you need alternative power to charge your phones?
Are you tired of the PHCN officials that are confused people?
If your answer is YES, then this is for you.
Charge your phone even when there is no light and whatsap, and bbm on the go. It is portable, durable, and pocket friendly.
A device that would charge any high battery phone 3 times before you recharge the device.
Contact me on 07038952574

(1) (Reply)

I Need Multilinks Evdo Modem To Pay Cash Or Swap With Starcomms Flexi I-zap / Apple Ipod Touch 4G Forsale / Home/office/car Key Led Finder And Locator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.