Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Sure Antidote To Diaper Rashes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sure Antidote To Diaper Rashes (1812 Views)

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) / Best Diaper For Babies / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Antidote To Diaper Rashes by babanne(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is not an advertising thread. No, the thread is borne out of concern for nigerian mothers. My six month old baby suffered from diapers rash that made his lower part turned red. We applied shea butter but it did not so much improve. I have suggested we take the baby to the hospital because he always scratch his lower part.My neighbour's wife a few days ago just came to the rescue. And her solution worked, like magic. The ointment is called cacatin. It cost less than N100. If your baby suffers from those rashes, walk into a chemist shop and get one and apply morning and at bedtime after bathing him/her. But make sure its NAFDAC approved. Come and thank me later.

Re: Sure Antidote To Diaper Rashes by maingwaest(f): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
wow information is power o. @ Op tenks,
Re: Sure Antidote To Diaper Rashes by babanne(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
maingwaest: wow information is power o. @ Op tenks,
You are welcome. I hope u have got your own and u saw its work.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Make A Wife Rape The Husband? / Will You Borrow Money To Have An Elaborate Wedding. / What's Your Thought On This Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.