Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

FOREX TOOLS: Fully Automatic Robots And Signals To Help You Trade Successfully. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FOREX TOOLS: Fully Automatic Robots And Signals To Help You Trade Successfully. (508 Views)

Daewoo 7kg Fully Automatic Washing Machine / Stop Losing Cash In Forex! Let Our Robots And Signals Trade For You! / Wrist Type Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOREX TOOLS: Fully Automatic Robots And Signals To Help You Trade Successfully. by forextools: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dear Forex Trader / Investor,

Are you having a tough time trading Forex manually?

Our fully automatic Forex robots and signals can help eliminate
your worries and maximize your profits.

We research and develop Forex robots since 2008. Now giving
away a limited number of Forex robot perks to interested Forex
traders and investors worldwide.

You can order your personal Forex Robot Assistant today.

Please spend some minutes to view our detailed offer at:

http://www.comextradingllc.com

Thank you for your time and best Forex trading wishes!
Re: FOREX TOOLS: Fully Automatic Robots And Signals To Help You Trade Successfully. by coalcoal1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
EJ has broken a four hour trend line downwards and I am in a trade heading towards my first target of 138.02, which is S2

It has broken the downtrend line on 1 hour and 4 hour chart so the chances of heading south is high

is there anybody who wants to join this ride?

I am trying to attach pictures so that you can see my trading strategy on trend line breakouts

http://traderquest..com/2013/12/avoiding-top-10-most-common-forex.html

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Buyer / Get The Lga's Sorted Nationwide GSM Database (over 88 Million) / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. 10.1"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.