Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (272602 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
oyebenbobola:
Firstly, Hats-off to you, Mzflexydeeva for keeping this thread running since last year #welldone. My name is Benson. A very reserved Guy. Just finished my masters programme at u.I and tryna get a job at the moment. Still single tho I dont wish it to be cos the pressure is already getting to me from family (am scared of getting "no" from girls). Love football and arcade games. Sing, dance (av even once been part of edo state theatre troupe), movies lover and I think a part of me is gradually going academic. Thats about all now
Pressure for a niggar. Choi* you must be 32yrs or something shey? Well, I'll say you get a job first before thinking about a woman, your academic achievements no suppose waste though. First things first.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
nice thread op!

I'm new here and as the topic implies; I'd love to meet mzflexydeeva!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
yo u need to do it yourself sorry kiss
owk,buh haw?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
tkyl:
nice thread op!

I'm new here and as the topic implies; I'd love to meet mzflexydeeva!
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. welcome to the house. trust me there alot of people u wanna meet not just me.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by illicit(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hi hope everyone is having fun wherever we are, me i just read the news at noon, am having a show soon and i promise to send you all a BIG SHOUTOUT
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. welcome to the house. trust me there alot of people u wanna meet not just me.

Oh really!...... alrite , lets set it rolling, but first, i'd love to meet u
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
callmespices:

All of the above
R u jealous grin

lol
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ogoh4(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!! Morale!!!! How r u finding service and how is Eenugu?
service is cool oh thanks. And how are you doing
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by iamord(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello everybody smiley
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by emjaay: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Greeting to a lovely lady out there! My name is Mike and am based in lagos. If you are a matured lady and seeking a relationship with a younger guy for an adventure intimately and for friendship, I guess the feeling is mutual because I am interested in an older lady. Say hello...08024452774 or bbm 25cbbc51 let's get to know our selves, it wud be nice to know if u can match moi, no major strings attached, jst the adventure of the relationship, love making, chat and more...CIAO!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
now u've agreed to be fully back, u shud know there's a fine if u default. grin

Alright put the tab on me
I won't break my vows
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
ssheryl:
There are actually some very interesting people in here kiss

Hi..Are u from Kenya?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mzflexydeeva.. whats up? compliments
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ferdybaba:
Mzflexydeeva.. whats up? compliments
same to u. I am good. Wats been happening lng tym
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
signor11:

Alright put the tab on me
I won't break my vows
I didn't c u 2day oooooooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
ogoh4:
service is cool oh thanks. And how are you doing
am very fyn thank U
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
iamord:
Hello everybody smiley
hey U
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
I didn't c u 2day oooooooo

I was in the shadows
am always arround haven't meet no new peeps though but am very much here
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
How come I haven't met any new peeps here Mzflexydeeva u need to change d name of ur thread ooo grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2014
signor11:

I was in the shadows
am always arround haven't meet no new peeps though but am very much here
hmmmmmm! Wen u flow here u r bound to meet people. Am sure a lot of pple can attest to that.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Shegxi i'm about to crown u king peeper.......i dey see u o! compliments!!!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Ferdybaba:
How come I haven't met any new peeps here Mzflexydeeva u need to change d name of ur thread ooo grin
how will u meet some1 new when u r an oil company user.....(2 weeks in, 2 weeks out) tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Lstar4real(m): 12:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Hi everyone cool
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Shegxi i'm about to crown u king peeper.......i dey see u o! compliments!!!
merry xmas mzflexydeeva, it haff teyed o. And to d oda guys and ladies, gun shots salute from muah. Callmespices, gbengadan, leeport, emmaesty......compliment guys.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Lstar4real:
Hi everyone cool
hello some one
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:32am On Dec 20, 2014
shegxi:
merry xmas mzflexydeeva, it haff teyed o. And to d oda guys and ladies, gun shots salute from muah. Callmespices, gbengadan, leeport, emmaesty......compliment guys.
same to u ooooo! Guy where u dey hide?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by illicit(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Im yet to meet someone o. Im nt asking for too much, just a simple good looking girl/lady, student or employed, i dnt like flashy or overdressed gals, i like gals who cud be comfortable in casuals.. Good sense of humour cos if crack joke n u no laff na wahala o, i dnt like pretenders, what u are is what you are, do not form... Could be any age between 18 to 27.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by illicit(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2014
@mizflexydeeva, how was ur sleep
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmm! Wen u flow here u r bound to meet people. Am sure a lot of pple can attest to that.

Alright I'd start flowing
Morning peeps
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
same to u ooooo! Guy where u dey hide?

Nice
We wish you same
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2014
illicit:
Im yet to meet someone o. Im nt asking for too much, just a simple good looking girl/lady, student or employed, i dnt like flashy or overdressed gals, i like gals who cud be comfortable in casuals.. Good sense of humour cos if crack joke n u no laff na wahala o, i dnt like pretenders, what u are is what you are, do not form... Could be any age between 18 to 27.

Correct
You'd get one soon
You have a nice choice and I digg that

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by ogoh4(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
am very fyn thank U
that's good how are you planning on spending d weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.