Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (274137 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by frank043(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2014
Callmebabe: Helloooooooo!
hi babe...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
how i met my best pal now and also d last person i wanna c in the same place.........................irony of life
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
my name mirexx n i need a friend here..a nyc guy.reply if u wanna b my friend so we can communicate beta

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Fancyboy12(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello nairalanders, Am fancyboy and am new here
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Galads(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: how i met my best pal now and also d last person i wanna c in the same place.........................irony of life
just the way you deleted him from bbm, would have being really easy to tell him to stop following this thread.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Wayne4uall(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
mirexx: my name mirexx n i need a friend here..a nyc guy.reply if u wanna b my friend so we can communicate beta
. Let's be frd, am Wayne by name u can reach me wit 08065095308 on whatapp or bbm 28854BA4,
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Dizkova(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
mirexx: my name mirexx n i need a friend here..a nyc guy.reply if u wanna b my friend so we can communicate beta

Hey Mirex!
Nice meeting you. Lots of compliment on your beauty.

You can pm me at: nickyman93@mail.com
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by bejeria101(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Galads: just the way you deleted him from bbm, would have being really easy to tell him to stop following this thread.
how can u tell him to stop following the thread? Thats too extreme
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Galads: just the way you deleted him from bbm, would have being really easy to tell him to stop following this thread.
passing. why wud I delete any1 from bbm? he made a decision. so he shud probably check again. I dont give up on my friends but when they stab me in d back, Its not something dat is pleasant. take note
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
bejeria101: how can u tell him to stop following the thread? Thats too extreme
I just wonder too. nairaland is 4 everyone and no one can stop qnyONE from following a thread.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Alarib(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
@deeva and galads.....so thats whats been going down with u guys, una neva serious. Alvic says so!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Alenkakent(m): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Alarib: @deeva and galads.....so thats whats been going down with u guys, una neva serious. Alvic says so!
Oh my , oh my... I've missed a lot while I was away from the bbm group...
What's up with deeva and galads?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by wittie(m): 1:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Dizkova(m): 1:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: I just wonder too. nairaland is 4 everyone and no one can stop qnyONE from following a thread.

Here's my BBM PIN, please add me to the group:

7E081DC5
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:51am On Jul 10, 2014
Alarib: @deeva and galads.....so thats whats been going down with u guys, una neva serious. Alvic says so!
Alvic u still dey reach here ni?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Alenkakent:
you didn't miss anything @ all my dear. The group is kicking wit lots of new people. Which one be what's up with deeva & galads again I wonder. Abeg na only me waka come
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Galads(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Alenkakent:
who is deeva? And what bbm group? Am lost grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Galads: who is deeva? And what bbm group? Am lost grin grin cheesy cheesy
thank God u don't know deeva, it's even better u don't cos dat way mata no go long.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Galads(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Why I day even vex over nothing.. So free no bugs arund..I can get over things mysef
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2014
when life throws u lemons, it is often advised u use dem for lemonades. dont try to fit in simply because u r too scared to take a risk. life is too short to spend it unhappy. be sure u r ready for anything before u get into it. trusting the rong person is like quenching a fire with gasoline. believe in urself and others will believe in u.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
All this......... undecided . anyways life is good , bliss be what you make of it and the way you go about it . Hit me up if you wanna be friends . Dm tinz ............peace out
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Alenkakent(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: you didn't miss anything @ all my dear. The group is kicking wit lots of new people. Which one be what's up with deeva & galads again I wonder. Abeg na only me waka come
Na wa o..m this one wey u and galads come dey deny unaself...
Abeg invite me back to d grp 28aea5b7
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dantti2006(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Would like to know u mz flexy add up 29871916
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by bighanz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
I shouldn't be left out..should I? no way felaz!.. well am Hanz Njoku...fondly called bighanz...am a graduate of uniport awaiting service... i love reading that's what I love most...and may be few movies to add knowledge.. I believe in friendship and building healthy relationships.. you will eventually get to know more when u hit me on this 7C4D89D8 and 08068588105...remember everything is possible when you meet the right people...cheers coolI shouldn't be left out..should I? no way felaz!.. well am Han Njoku...fondly called bighanz...am a graduate of uniport awaiting service... u love reading that's what I love most...and may be few movies to add knowledge.. I believe in friendship and building healthy relationships.. you will eventually get to know more when u hit me on this 7C4D89D8 and 08068588105...remember everyth
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by benebaby77: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
I would like to be your friend, but am an troverted and shy type.....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2014
hello, hope u r having lots of fun here already
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Fancyboy12: Hello nairalanders, Am fancyboy and am new here
welcome Mr fancyboy. so tell me, wats so fancy about the boy?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello Mirexx, hope u cld stay up with me as ur friend.... *winks

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
gbengaakinwande@yahoo.com, send me a personal mail and I'll pick u on from thr
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Dizkova(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello mirexx!

Can we chat alittle here before i send you a pm?
BTW, you've got a nice picture up there
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
benebaby77:
I would like to be your friend, but am an troverted and shy type.....
lol,no problems my real name is mercy wats urs?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dizkova:

Hey Mirex!
Nice meeting you. Lots of compliment on your beauty.

You can pm me at: nickyman93@mail.com
alright, thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.