Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273885 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
I tot Mr signor11 will ask or else what? Coz I wanted to add "11".....
Hw speedy would u like it, Like car race?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
obyno10ten:
I tot Mr signor11 will ask or else what? Coz I wanted to add "11".....
Hw speedy would u like it, Like car race?

unhmmm
correct

car race ....................ya like drive or need for speed
sha make the thing fast grin grin grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
@obynoand signa hw u na deyb and hw work
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
signor11:

Mxflexydeeva
Abeg naaa
Obyno10ten am sowie

You guys should spare me
I'd kip up now

I have met you guys and I won't unmeet you. Let's keep the chat lively and thread on high speed hencefort
waiting for that
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
the jumia man where have u been?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
@mzflezzy mehn ave been busy with work.. is nt been easy hw u doing
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
waiting for that

so whatup
how has your day been
and how is business
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

am fine bro
how are you doing too and hows work
hope say we all go catch up on old times here

cc
mzflexydeeva
obyno10ten
jeansandheels
jamex93
mintayo
blackmercyvelli
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dad007(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello,my name is Dandee,I love music,singing,cooking and football...I need just a friend,male or female.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by thejobhunter007: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well, really I don't know where to start from. Never thought I would ever attempt to post a thing on nairaland even back in the mid 2000s when osewa's nairaland was a really big deal. Its just crazy man, I am in my room in some obscure part of Lagos and slowly going crazy. Finished service some 9 months now and it feels like a century. I don't know how much longer I can take being unemployed. Now let me tell you a thing or two about myself, that's if you care. I studied at the coolest federal school in the country, yeah right the one close to a lagoon. I was actually kind of like a big deal in school, at least in my faculty, dated a couple of very sexy big booty girls, rolled with the cool crowd, even formed a band and performed a few times at the female hostels hall weeks. You know life couldn't have been better. Spent most of my time in school smoking marijuana a lot and drinking a lot of vodka and red label (yeah back when we used to buy it at Rehab for 40k) chatting with girls and the whole nine yards. I am about 6ft, pretty face and nice shoulders (well, now I am fat 85kg). Final year came and I miraculously left school with a 2:2, well the tragedy is that I could have easily left school with a 2:1 or first class. Now that's not all. I am from a lower middle class family or will I say poor peoples rich man family. My father is the richest man in his family, our relations are all leeches. So basically when I left school and after service, my cool friends all went off to the u.k for masters, the serious ones made 2:1s and are all now employed. But poor me, I haven't got a job. My parents are already giving me the attitude. So that's how I started coming here, looking at the job page, I would see people talk about getting a test or interview invite and I just want to lash out. How come these guys never call me. I apply to mtn banks oil companies and all. And these guys never call me. Once in a while I get invites from job scammers. I can't even go on facebook or twitter anymore. I hear of my coursemates working in this or that company and I feel like a loser. So right now I am thinking, what do I do? Do I go and study something on I.t or maybe start a small business? I am lost. My cool girlfriends are all gone. I can't barely afford to pay for a simple date. Anyways the moral of this story is that I am hoping that some pretty girl reads this and thinks I have a good sense of humor and then chats me up and we can get to exchange numbers. Yours truly

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
shocked grin grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by unibenstudent1(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2015
iphunanya:
LoL grin.. U ain't serious babe. How are u doing?
good morning.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by temi4fash(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Happy new year people...... whats happening here... me just dai dull or bored for here.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
temi4fash:
Happy new year people...... whats happening here... me just dai dull or bored for here.
. Wetin mk u ddey dull?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
thejobhunter007:
Well, really I don't know where to start from. Never thought I would ever attempt to post a thing on nairaland even back in the mid 2000s when osewa's nairaland was a really big deal. Its just crazy man, I am in my room in some obscure part of Lagos and slowly going crazy. Finished service some 9 months now and it feels like a century. I don't know how much longer I can take being unemployed. Now let me tell you a thing or two about myself, that's if you care. I studied at the coolest federal school in the country, yeah right the one close to a lagoon. I was actually kind of like a big deal in school, at least in my faculty, dated a couple of very sexy big booty girls, rolled with the cool crowd, even formed a band and performed a few times at the female hostels hall weeks. You know life couldn't have been better. Spent most of my time in school smoking marijuana a lot and drinking a lot of vodka and red label (yeah back when we used to buy it at Rehab for 40k) chatting with girls and the whole nine yards. I am about 6ft, pretty face and nice shoulders (well, now I am fat 85kg). Final year came and I miraculously left school with a 2:2, well the tragedy is that I could have easily left school with a 2:1 or first class. Now that's not all. I am from a lower middle class family or will I say poor peoples rich man family. My father is the richest man in his family, our relations are all leeches. So basically when I left school and after service, my cool friends all went off to the u.k for masters, the serious ones made 2:1s and are all now employed. But poor me, I haven't got a job. My parents are already giving me the attitude. So that's how I started coming here, looking at the job page, I would see people talk about getting a test or interview invite and I just want to lash out. How come these guys never call me. I apply to mtn banks oil companies and all. And these guys never call me. Once in a while I get invites from job scammers. I can't even go on facebook or twitter anymore. I hear of my coursemates working in this or that company and I feel like a loser. So right now I am thinking, what do I do? Do I go and study something on I.t or maybe start a small business? I am lost. My cool girlfriends are all gone. I can't barely afford to pay for a simple date. Anyways the moral of this story is that I am hoping that some pretty girl reads this and thinks I have a good sense of humor and then chats me up and we can get to exchange numbers. Yours truly
for ur sake I hope one reads it soon.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
signor11:

am fine bro
how are you doing too and hows work
hope say we all go catch up on old times here

cc
mzflexydeeva
obyno10ten
jeansandheels
jamex93
mintayo
blackmercyvelli
I am here o, always here waiting for the village gong to sound
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I am here o, always here waiting for the village gong to sound

what wrong with youy bbm
how was your day
it took your days to reply

hellllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo eveeryone

obyno10ten
jeansandheels
jamex93
mintayo
blackmercyvelli
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
signor11:

what wrong with youy bbm
how was your day
it took your days to reply

hellllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo eveeryone

obyno10ten
jeansandheels
jamex93
mintayo
blackmercyvelli
my bbm is fyn.......been a bit distracted though.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
@Mzflexydeeva, adewumiopeyemi, signor11..... Am kool and fine, tinz going on well

@thehunter007 I see ur writing skills...I patiently read it to finish

All cool peepz hw u all?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by temi4fash(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
. Wetin mk u ddey dull?

Notin to fo... everything is boren..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
obyno10ten:
@Mzflexydeeva, adewumiopeyemi, signor11..... Am kool and fine, tinz going on well

@thehunter007 I see ur writing skills...I patiently read it to finish

All cool peepz hw u all?

heyy
am fine
how have you been holding up
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
signor11:

heyy
am fine
how have you been holding up
DOGGED! trying to outpace u lolzz

I seek ur approval to collect ur pin from Mzflexydeeva
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
my bbm is fyn.......been a bit distracted though.

algight
my mssgs aint getting through
how has the day been
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
obyno10ten:

DOGGED! trying to outpace u lolzz

I seek ur approval to collect ur pin from Mzflexydeeva
hahahah
its owk
go ahead

ayam waiting
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
@ grin grin grin"obyno.....thank GOD IS FRIDAY
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
signor11:

hahahah
its owk
go ahead

ayam waiting

Am waiting 4 her response
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
@ grin grin grin"obyno.....thank GOD IS FRIDAY
Hmmm where iz it happening? ***RocketModeActivating*****
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
obyno10ten:

Am waiting 4 her response

unmmm
oskay

grin shocked
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Signor11 anybody in
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
obyno10ten:
Signor11 anybody in

Boss
I hail
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by obyno10ten: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
signor11:

Boss
I hail

Bosser I hail u pass. Hw na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.