Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273859 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2016
stuff46:

how you?
fine
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lexicot: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:

What is the reason

You have a lot of mention already from prospective friends which is obvious cos of your look.

I would have appreciate I write u personally but it is understandable to be weary especially of strangers.

you possess an attraction which will attract ravaging wolves especially being presently in a water full of sharks. Your intent here may be pure but the other intent re mostly spurious and ill fated.

You possess beauty and declare publicly your love for jesus. This is great. But know also every entity here behind the keyboard as a task and motive to fulfil. They may even be from principality and dominion you never believe existed.

So why the concern, you may ask? One may normally jump to conclusion from ur inner conviction but pls take my word serious if our conversation ends here per adventure.

A wolf in sheep clothing can type this very word and present itself as a fellow. From my life experience, I will urge to thread with caution though your intent be pure. Men, evil men have mastered the art of craftiness to even deceive the very elect.

You can pm me, I will appreciate it. But if you want to be careful, I totally understand. But you can still see my Spirit inspired writeup in my blog. ( myworkforchrist.)

Pls, handsome and beautiful people still put Jesus first, don't let this community paint otherwise. The only issue is they may not really be seen here due to spiritual occupancy of their heart.

Shalom.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
lexicot:

You have a lot of mention already from prospective friends which is obvious cos of your look.

I would have appreciate I write u personally but it is understandable to be weary especially of strangers.

you possess an attraction which will attract ravaging wolves especially being presently in a water full of sharks. Your intent here may be pure but the other intent re mostly spurious and ill fated.

You possess beauty and declare publicly your love for jesus. This is great. But know also every entity here behind the keyboard as a task and motive to fulfil. They may even be from principality and dominion you never believe existed.

So why the concern, you may ask? One may normally jump to conclusion from ur inner conviction but pls take my word serious if our conversation ends here per adventure.

A wolf in sheep clothing can type this very word and present itself as a fellow. From my life experience, I will urge to thread with caution though your intent be pure. Men, evil men have mastered the art of craftiness to even deceive the very elect.

You can pm me, I will appreciate it. But if you want to be careful, I totally understand. But you can still see my Spirit inspired writeup in my blog. ( myworkforchrist.)

Pls, handsome and beautiful people still put Jesus first, don't let this community paint otherwise. The only issue is they may not really be seen here due to spiritual occupancy of their heart.

Shalom.

Thanks a lot.
How do i send you a private pm?
I don't know how?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by lexicot: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:

Thanks a lot.
How do i send you a private pm?
I don't know how?

You are welcome. I sent a pm to you it may be in your spam box. If you don't see it, you can send a mail to this (myworkforchrist@gmail.com) , I don't want to put my personal email cos of spam, hope u understand.

...Daughter of zion, Glow for your God and God only...

Regards
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Supermansteve:
Hey guys, what's good in the hooD?
hello supers, hope u good?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
leeport:
Hello yall
leeport! Long tym here. How u dey?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:
Hello
hi girl! Hw u?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Davecafary:
Hi peeps, am David from Lagos and wanna make cool friends like the thread as suggested, so here is my pin 2B0416AE
hello Dave
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
koronic:
hello I am new here.. can someone show me the ropes?
you've found it by stopping by
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Davecafary(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
hello Dave
Hi Mzflexydeeva and nice to meet you. smiley
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Davecafary:

Hi Mzflexydeeva and nice to meet you. smiley
nice to meet u too....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh boyyy eeeee grin see lyric wey brother of Zion just drop the Inna d zanga here .... #passingby
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
leeport! Long tym here. How u dey?
yep how u dey ... I dey find wife oooo cheesy grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
leeport:
yep how u dey ... I dey find wife oooo cheesy grin
hmmmmmmmmmm! The one u get nko? She Don run abi u Don drive am?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by koronic: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
you've found it by stopping by
okay.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by koronic: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmmmmm! The one u get nko? She Don run abi u Don drive am?

very funny
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by koronic: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
stuff46:

welcome, were are you from?
I am from delta state but I reside in Lagos
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:

Anambra reside in Lagos
Cool. From which side in Anambra?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
koronic:

I am from delta state but I reside in Lagos
welcome ones again
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Davecafary(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
nice to meet u too....
How are you today dearie, I hope your day wasn't too stressful.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Davecafary:

How are you today dearie, I hope your day wasn't too stressful.
too stressful I must say & urs?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
hi girl! Hw u?

Fine
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2016
stuff46:

Cool. From which side in Anambra?

Awkwuzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2016
lilyqueen:

Awkwuzu
From which side down in Awkuzu?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Supermansteve(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
hello supers, hope u good?
Hey you, yeah I'm good can't complain much. How about you,you okay over there?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Supermansteve:

Hey you, yeah I'm good can't complain much. How about you,you okay over there?
yeah very well... God is good and will always be
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2016
lilyqueen:

Fine
how are you doing this lovely morning
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Davecafary(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
too stressful I must say & urs?
It was great. But I can see that you replied me around 5:49am, obviously you are one of nairaland Mods I guess. smiley for you to be on nairaland that early
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Davecafary:

It was great. But I can see that you replied me around 5:49am, obviously you are one of nairaland Mods I guess. smiley for you to be on nairaland that early
hahahahha. Not a Mod o. Like to check for news here b4 heading off to work
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Davecafary(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahahha. Not a Mod o. Like to check for news here b4 heading off to work
Ookk, that's nice smiley. I sent you a mail
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
how are you doing this lovely morning

Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.