Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273956 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Ferdyboss:

After your exams wink
Okay na, make I no hear story when time reach ogrin
Good morning and have a lovely week.

2 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Cetona:

Okay na, make I no hear story when time reach ogrin
Good morning and have a lovely week.

No stories. That is my planet of origin na

Nice day to you and a lovely week too.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
aas
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ferdyboss:

No stories. That is my planet of origin na

Nice day to you and a lovely week too.
Oya o, the time has comegrin.
Hope you had a lovely day?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Cetona:

Oya o, the time has comegrin.
Hope you had a lovely day?

Hian....Was it Jamb you wrote? How is it possible to have finished your exams. Sincerely, not a good day at work today. Nothing to worry about, just typical office issues.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hian....Was it Jamb you wrote? How is it possible to have finished your exams. Sincerely, not a good day at work today. Nothing to worry about, just typical office issues.
Lol. I am actually writing a sort of make-up exam. I was really sick during exams period and missed 2 papers out of 4. So, this is me writing my first semester exams in second semester cheesycheesy. I wrote one today, writing the other one tomorrow.

Sorry about the office issues. Hope tomorrow be better than today.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Cetona:

Lol. I am actually writing a sort of make-up exam. I was really sick during exams period and missed 2 papers out of 4. So, this is me writing my first semester exams in second semester cheesycheesy. I wrote one today, writing the other one tomorrow.

Sorry about the office issues. Hope tomorrow be better than today.

Okay....Hope you wrote it well? Wish you success on tomorrow's paper.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Okay....Hope you wrote it well? Wish you success on tomorrow's paper.
I did. Amen and Thanks.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Cetona:

I did. Amen and Thanks.

Catch you tomorrow. Cheers...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by StaceyFAB: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by igstars(f): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Good morning everyone....

Cetona try ya!!! Ferdyboss please when its time for the trip to mars, whatever means of transportation you're using.... Save space for me, even if na booth, as long as I'll breathe.

Where's our lovely op.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
igstars:

Cetona try ya!!! Ferdyboss please when its time for the trip to mars, whatever means of transportation you're using.... Save space for me, even if na booth, as long as I'll breathe.

Where's our lovely op.

Funny......You are too precious to occupy the booth. My Space ship is large enough to accommodate hundreds cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello Cetona....How was your exam today?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Hello Cetona....How was your exam today?
Hi there... It was quite fine. The course is so far my least favourite last semester angry.

Hope today was better than yesterday, at work?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Cetona:

Hi there... It was quite fine. The course is so far my least favourite last semester angry.

Hope today was better than yesterday, at work?

Good to know...Yea, work was far better.
Good morning to you.

Hope you are preparing for our trip? Well we got company @Igstars.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Cetona(f): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Good to know...Yea, work was far better.
Good morning to you.

Hope you are preparing for our trip? Well we got company @Igstars.
I am well prepared, just waiting for the take-off day. Now that Igstars will be going with us, I bet it will be more exciting.

Igstars, hope you are well prepared?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by igstars(f): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Cetona:

I am well prepared, just waiting for the take-off day. Now that Igstars will be going with us, I bet it will be more exciting.

Igstars, hope you are well prepared?

Yep!!!!
Can't wait.... Packing up....
Just doing a little shopping for the basics....
Sneakers, track and jump suits... My house of Tara make up box(you know a gal's gotta look pretty even if its mars grin)
My vogue fashion magazines(no space for boredom)...
My tasers... #self_defense tools...
My Bible of course.... Can't tell what's been lurking around there.... Taking no chances grin grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2016
7ACF0C61 Friends can add up but you must be an active person
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
igstars:

Yep!!!!
Can't wait.... Packing up....
Just doing a little shopping for the basics....
Sneakers, track and jump suits... My house of Tara make up box(you know a gal's gotta look pretty even if its mars grin)
My vogue fashion magazines(no space for boredom)...
My tasers... #self_defense tools...
My Bible of course.... Can't tell what's been lurking around there.... Taking no chances grin grin

Huh? You think you wanna travel around Earth? Well, I'll excuse your ignorance in thus regard grin.
I will let you know what your travel kit should look like cool
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Twinkle62(f): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hi roomies
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool cool mizflexydiva and fredyboss hw u dey... cheesy cheesy
present
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
igstars:

Where's our lovely op.
I am here o.... no1 dey flex the house again.
Fredybaba. Nice work. That's wat the thread is for not just drop pin & walk away. Cetona u are gbaski. Oya make we dey gist dey go...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Twinkle62:
Hi roomies
hello dear

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Make una fear God o! I wan go too now... space here I come
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Twinkle62:
Hi roomies

Hi ya...

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fredy how was work today?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
I am here o.... no1 dey flex the house again.
Fredybaba. Nice work. That's wat the thread is for not just drop pin & walk away. Cetona u are gbaski. Oya make we dey gist dey go...

You sef dey murder my previous moniker undecided

You've been MIA.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hi ya...
longest time. How ur end?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
[b]Fredy [/b]how was work today?

Just rename my new moniker too na undecided
Work was very fine. What about yours?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ferdyboss:

You sef dey murder my previous moniker undecided

You've been MIA.

MIA. Kindda. The whole place just turn drop j collect pin. Tiring joor. Friend no gree come only hook ups. Now wen I dey find who go follow me go shopping for balogun I no see
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
longest time. How ur end?

I'm doing fab....You abandoned me na.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

MIA. Kindda. The whole place just turn drop j collect pin. Tiring joor. Friend no gree come only hook ups. Now wen I dey find who go follow me go shopping for balogun I no see

Lol @ shopping...You no get offline friends?

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.