Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (274341 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello house

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Twinkle62(f): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
Hello house
Hi
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
Hello house

Hello Mzflex.
How do u do? @ Twinkle62
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello Igstars

Since your birthday, you just went Awol? Hope you are doing alright? Same as Cetona.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Twinkle62(f): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hello Mzflex.
How do u do? @ Twinkle62
Am fine n u
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Twinkle62:

Hi
how are you doing
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Twinkle62:

Am fine n u

I'm good...busy day
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Twinkle62(f): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ferdyboss:

I'm good...busy day
Is well
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by EmmaStone01: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Sup roomies. Kinda stumbled on this thread and I think I love it already. I'm Emma, at least that's what I'm popularly called by my close pals. 18. Currently an undergrad. Loves animations. Guys Abeg I be boy Oooooooooh cos I don tire to dey see too many male requests. Would love to hook up with new female friends most esp. *winks* Peace.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by judgment01(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2016
home contact ; 08061575427
office contact ; 08075077539
e-mail; beeslim690@gmail.com
whatsapp no; 08061575427
I love meet new friends
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by diaryOfpersius(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Hi ladies and gentlemen, i'm new here, i'm davis by name, undergratuate of University of Nigeria Nsukka, i'm football freak an analyst by intent, a manchester united fan, i love video games and music as well most especially Country classics and blues... I'm kinda shy and sometimes very reserve, i hate arrogance and lies..... Happy to be here.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hello Mzflex.
How do u do? @ Twinkle62
I bam o. How ur side

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by SIRYEMO(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Am a matured man named Ade,from Osun state,work and based in Ilorin.

I am a cool,friendly,accommodating,amiable,good sense of humour, sincere, honest,

smart,intelligent, handsome,tall,very romantic,sociable and above all am God fearing.

Am looking for matured and serious minded girls/ladies for a relationship that will lead to marriage.

You can call/sms/Whatsapp me on - 08033727723

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by igstars(f): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Hello Igstars

Since your birthday, you just went Awol? Hope you are doing alright? Same as Cetona.

Had a little situation at work....
But I'm cool....
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by igstars(f): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello everyone...
How's your new month going?

How are you and how's your work going?
@ ferdyboss..... Op and whoever is working too...

Long time no cetona!!!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Brownzek: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
I will have to be sincere to much I can and hopefully will say more to that person that is open minded enough. I will say to a large extent that I consider myself somewhat lucky and sometimes when I remember some of the lucky fortunes I've got, I find it difficult to fall back and go all the way to offend God repeatedly. That is not to say that I don't commit sins - nobody is a sinless smiley
I'm 28 years old from the eastern part of the country. At this stage in life, I'll be happy to get a life partner who I'll love and support, someone to be beside me and someone I'll serve God in my life with. I'm not a rich person but I've got stable job and currently undergoing further studies. I'm not just a public person so I find it a bit uncomfortable to be stating much about me. Well, I'll be happy if that lady that doesn't feel shy, understands what marriage is all about and knows that good men out there can love with their whole heart to get in touch with me. Please, since I'm not looking for any attention, I sincerely seek that you don't just have to waste my time if you are looking for money or wants to play around. Please as I'm 28, you have to be below that (something like 25 and below) and nice at heart. I'm of an orthodox church denomination so I'll want a lady that is a christian and is happy to go to same church with me. It will be fine if you are from the southern part of the country or a northern Christian.
I will let you know that I'm not looking for a perfect person or a virgin - nobody is perfect. But let it be that you have not been a love peddler or someone that do not respect the sacredness of sex, marriage, relationship and love - I guess you know what I mean by that. Even though it is not compulsory, I'll also be willing to be with someone that has an exposure outside of Nigeria (maybe studied overseas) and that do not see religion in the way most of us as Africans see it - Meanwhile I love God and want to serve Him and obey his commandments all the days of my life. A moderate religious person is cool to me and I hate any form of extremism.
If you have been able to read this to this stage and you meet most of those requirements mentioned above, just know you might be the one because it could be a quick test of your patience - most of us are not patient smiley Don't be shy. Get in touch with me. Most marriages these days start of online smiley Don't just think of what people will say about you meeting someone online, meeting someone in a birthday party or in a friend's wedding doesn't guarantee a successful marriage. I don't need to boast and I'm not perfect but I know I will make a good husband. Please if you are into different men to wear Brazilian hair or use I-phone or be called a big girl in Lagos or Abuja, please don't get in touch. I'm not judging you though because I understand how difficult it can be to make a living in the harsh economy of our country. I believe that I've got something worth more than material thing to give to that lady that I'll spend my life with - yes and that is my love! Why won't I get anything that I can for that lady who I will spend the rest of my life with - think of from late 20s to up to 60 or 70 years and who is going to be the mother of my kids. May God help me smiley Please, if you are a love peddler, please don't mind getting in touch. Thanks for being patient to read all these -You could be the one!!!
Lets chat first on BBM - 590E8902
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2016
igstars:
Hello everyone...
How's your new month going?

How are you and how's your work going?
@ ferdyboss..... Op and whoever is working too...

Long time no cetona!!!

Hello Igstars...good to hear from you
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2016
hello everyone
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sourabh123: 2:13am On Oct 13, 2016
51591290 girls add me
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by pweetiedee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
hi everyone. Im Doyin. Im new in Lagos. I need female friends. here's my pin D3E42C08
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by SageNaruto(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Hello people, I've been off nl for too long. Hope I can make some friends here
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 2:59am On Oct 16, 2016
SageNaruto:
Hello people, I've been off nl for too long. Hope I can make some friends here

You are highly welcome here
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by SageNaruto(m): 4:44am On Oct 16, 2016
stuff46:

You are highly welcome here

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by EaRtHgUy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
am a matured and romantic guy in search of matured ladies in Lagos. call or text me on 08065521747 if you re interested.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by DrGoodman: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
p
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
leeport:
hello everyone
Guess who stopped by lipsrsealed
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
pweetiedee:
hi everyone. Im Doyin. Im new in Lagos. I need female friends. here's my pin D3E42C08
welcome
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Fayvhur(f): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kul forum...

Im fayvhur, 6ft tall, I hate sports, cliches and curvy girls.. I love books, I hate TV, m attempting basketball, nuh going so well..

anyways I want friends preferably Deltans, a bit weird or completely weird whicheva is fyn...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Fayvhur:
Kul forum...

Im fayvhur, 6ft tall, I hate sports, cliches and curvy girls.. I love books, I hate TV, m attempting basketball, nuh going so well..

anyways I want friends preferably Deltans, a bit weird or completely weird whicheva is fyn...

Welcome here.

I like books, who is you fav writer?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Fayvhur(f): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2016
stuff46:

Welcome here.

I like books, who is you fav writer?

ah dunno i have lots I can't decide which is best, on the African writers I tink I lyk Cyprian Ekwensi best, buh for foreign books, der re lots of self published good writers out der I tink deyre kind of similar and for classics I like Victor Hugo's Les miserables
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by leeport: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

Guess who stopped by lipsrsealed
buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.