Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273409 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Vikkiboi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Anyone in Ibadan here? Cool friends needed.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by calculator1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hey Gucciqueen38, am Azeez, can we be frnds?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
calculator1:
Hey Gucciqueen38, am Azeez, can we be frnds?
Okay... No problem.
Good evening
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Okay... No problem.
Good evening
evening queen
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
dottozil:
evening queen
Good evening king tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Good evening king tongue

loooolz, cool
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Good evening king tongue

u through with ur literature story?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
dottozil:

u through with ur literature story?
cheesy No dear.. Wait oo.. tongue I dey suspect you oo grin tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy No dear.. Wait oo.. tongue I dey suspect you oo grin tongue

lol, abeg o, bur na u say make i recheck na cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
dottozil:

lol, abeg o, bur na u say make i recheck na cheesy
cheesy cheesy You recheck and read every single thing there shocked cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy cheesy You recheck and read every single thing there shocked cheesy
read everything ke, u put gold in ur profile? the truth is i was just branching through literature thread when i saw the post and the name, so i say make i branch check what u'av got to offer wink cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
dottozil:

read everything ke, u put gold in ur profile? the truth is i was just branching through literature thread when i saw the post and the name, so i say make i branch check what u'av got to offer wink cheesy
cheesy Brancher tongue Thanks for branching and reading cheesy grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy Brancher tongue Thanks for branching and reading cheesy grin
u welcome, but m a little bit scared o
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
dottozil:

u welcome, but m a little bit scared o
Scared of the horror short story? tongue cheesy i will update tonight grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Scared of the horror short story? tongue cheesy i will update tonight grin
the topic itself is scary, now that u'av captured my attention no fall my hand o, update well, will be watching
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
dottozil:

the topic itself is scary, now that u'av captured my attention no fall my hand o, update well, will be watching
I will not fall you hand oga cheesy I will only fall your leg tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
undecided
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:

u wan make hell gates loose this night abi cool
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
dottozil:
undecided
Hahahahaha
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
dottozil:

u wan make hell gates loose this night abi cool
cheesy grin make i go update jare
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by dottozil: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy grin make i go update jare

ok na
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2017

that moment when you back from work and all you just want to do is go to bed. Lemme nor sleep now. Gucciqueen38, you do scary stories?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
tmx21:

that moment when you back from work and all you just want to do is go to bed. Lemme nor sleep now. Gucciqueen38, you do scary stories?
cheesy don't be scared ehn! tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy don't be scared ehn! tongue
I am not scared, its you that should be careful. people dont believe me when I tell them that I was threatened to stop this story www.nairaland.com/1798699/7hours-before-dawn-scary scary enough, the person gave me both my home and office address and threatened me to stop the story for a reason I dont know till today
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Wirelessmic(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hello
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
tmx21:
I am not scared, its you that should be careful. people dont believe me when I tell them that I was threatened to stop this story www.nairaland.com/1798699/7hours-before-dawn-scary scary enough, the person gave me both my home and office address and threatened me to stop the story for a reason I dont know till today
Hmm okay i understand.
Thank dear
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Hmm okay i understand. Thank dear
I'M guessing that story aint yours. is it?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
tmx21:
I'M guessing that story aint yours. is it?
Its not mine.. The author is also a nairalander.. I even post it there before the INTRODUCTION
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Its not mine.. The author is also a nairalander.. I even post it there before the INTRODUCTION
OK, enough of me derailing. keep the good work up.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
tmx21:
Alright! Thanks cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
tmx21:
you should not have stopped your story
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by tmx21(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2017
DeadRat:
you should not have stopped your story
lol! Maybe soon but there are lotta profiles here on NL that aren't humams; ghosts or wanderes from the spiritual realm. ask sexybbstar and Dlordsamurai, i've closely been following them, they'll understand better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.