Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (273820 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Codestream: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
testing hello there?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by skyeward: 4:55am On Jun 16, 2021
I need a cuddle buddy in Abuja +234 908 143 4222 No String Attached.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by FireEarthWind: 1:17am On Jun 17, 2021
sam121:
My name is Sam. am 33 years. Resides in Abia State. Hail from IMO State.
I just don't know what I like, but I know what I dislike and what I hate.
I don't really have a hubby, I get amazed when I hear people talk about hubbies.
I don't have best food, any thing that doesn't harm my intestines, goes for me.
I don't have a particular brand of Beer, like I hear people talk about their brand of beer.
I don't really like spending so much time watching TV like other people tell me how they spent hours watching season films.
My friends say am always funny, yet I can't just be in love like other people do.
Samuel Ebuka

08037577940, 08058098959..
Thank you Admin.
Aboyaji and all you do with your life is trolling abi. By the time I start posting your pictures you body go calm down... What did I do to you
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by aboyaji(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2021
FireEarthWind:

Aboyaji and all you do with your life is trolling abi. By the time I start posting your pictures you body go calm down... What did I do to you
Please, where did we have an initial encounter that I can't recall? What's your problem?

You quoted someone else and included my name therein. Am I missing something here?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Bola146(f): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hi.. adults from 40 years should dm me, friendship only! I'll embarrass you kid if you can't read simple English. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by loshybab(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Bola146:
Hi.. adults from 40 years should dm me, friendship only! I'll embarrass you kid if you can't read simple English. Thanks.

Hello, you may need to be humble to get that your dream man. Matured men u seek will not take rudeness from anyone,all in the name of being young. You can be very young and still be matured and gentle.

I come in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Bola146(f): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2021
loshybab:

Hello, you may need to be humble to get that your dream man. Matured men u seek will not take rudeness from anyone,all in the name of being young. You can be very young and still be matured and gentle.

I come in peace!

Sure! God bless few of those young sensible guys here! They are private and quiet! They don't disgrace themselves in public, they have sense. I also learn from them everyday. Humble? Were you rude to your elders before or I don't understand? God bless those who know me very well here both old and young people, for your information I have wonderful grandmas and grandpas here. I was told not to say much about this. So I also come in PEACE cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by loshybab(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Bola146:

Sure! God bless few of those young sensible guys here! They are private and quiet! They don't disgrace themselves in public, they have sense. I also learn from them everyday. Humble? Were you rude to your elders before or I don't understand? God bless those who know me very well here both old and young people, for your information I have wonderful grandmas and grandpas here. I was told not to say much about this. So I also come in PEACE cool cool

God will bless whoever He deems fit to be amongst His selected ones,even the ones that don't know you.
Having said that,I'm sure you wouldn't be making a post in the first place,if it was for those who knew you alone.
Good morning to you!

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Bola146(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2021
loshybab:

God will bless whoever He deems fit to be amongst His selected ones,even the ones that don't know you.
Having said that,I'm sure you wouldn't be making a post in the first place,if it was for those who knew you alone.
Good morning to you!

You shouldn't have replied, you can just ignore if it's none of your business wink wink Good morning to you too cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Akell(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2021
loshybab:

I come in peace!

Sense will forever abide with you.
What she doesn't know is that those above 40s will be warry of her. If you can publicly declare to embarrass a man, then the older ones will run for dear lives. The chicken will always come home to roost someday.

Bro, I salute.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Am Cool Jay,matured,friendly.................... Would like to meet a matured lady......................

Kindly reach me via whatsapp - 08067930771

I look forward to hearing from you.

Xiexie
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by loshybab(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Akell:

Sense will forever abide with you.
What she doesn't know is that those above 40s will be warry of her. If you can publicly declare to embarrass a man, then the older ones will run for dear lives. The chicken will always come home to roost someday.

Bro, I salute.

I salute you too bro. I feel she needs some psychoanalytic assessment. I won't share on anyone's gloom,i can only give them my honest advise. Taking it is totally their call.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by MANAGER92: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
I need a beautiful and hardworking lady for serious relationship probably getting married in the next two years NOTE I'm a Muslim o, my WhatsApp number 08105781625
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Happycharles(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Mzflexydeeva:
Some of us are so busy, others are too shy to make new friends. Why not just meet new cool people who love you just for being you. You never can tell where you meet that great friend. Meet people with diferent ideas who are willing to share and be a part of your life. No one is an island remember.

My name is Paul and I am a civil engineer,my location is agbor Delta State,but my job takes me around...I need a beautiful girl to be friends with my WhatsApp number..09076882545
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Biodun2019(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2021
I am a civil servant working in Delta state, who is in need of a single Yoruba lady btw 20-30 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Single mother should keep off because am not single daddy & have not married before. Interested lady should contact me on bbiodun328@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2021
I want good communicator friends, we can chat better on in my dm. Sex or hookup should please don't bother to say hi.

2 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Timi45: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
I want good communicator friends, we can chat better on in my dm. Sex or hookup should please don't bother to say hi.
hi
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Timi45:
hi

Hi
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Hotchillz: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
0805 476 4311
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gideonphones123(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Timi45:
hi
I’m having a house party for orgy (lesbians, gays) and crediting interested people once they show interest.
Location is Ikeja, just give a call or chat me on WhatsApp (send “10k interested orgy” as a message) 08160541389 or call
Happy Birthday to me in advance
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gideonphones123(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Timi45:
hi
I’m having a house party for orgy (lesbians, gays) and crediting interested people once they show interest.
Location is Ikeja, just give a call or chat me on WhatsApp (send “10k interested orgy” as a message) 08160541389 or call
Happy Birthday to me in advance
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by extroveee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
skyeward:
I need a cuddle buddy in Abuja +234 908 143 4222 No String Attached.
Am in abuja too can we be friends?
am a guy oh
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Skills102(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
hello am ola...would be nice to be friends
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
08140359499 Enugu
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by toyoson0(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
I need a Matured lady preferably from 27-30years for a serious Relationship.

Lagos based, be it a Christian or Muslim or any tribe. Though am a Muslim and a yoruba guy. I live in baruwa ipaja, Lagos.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Paskalll: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Now it's easiest to find love and new friends on dating sites. Personally, I always do it very well and almost every weekend I have a new friend, it's just that you should learn more about eastern european dating sites free reviews and use only proven sites for dating gay people. I wish you all a pleasant flirtation and great love.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hi , am Kemi 21 years old. Just looking for friends or male pals. Any age , just dm me plss. Based in Lagos and Abj

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by naza4life: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello people my name is Naza Ekpere
I am a guy
I love rnb songs
I enjoy reading and discussing
I am the shiest person u can find
I love being in the company of people who can argue reasonably
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by toyoson0(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Latashia:
Hi , am Kemi 21 years old. Just looking for friends or male pals. Any age , just dm me plss. Based in Lagos and Abj

Would love to be your friend, chat me up
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by nurain150(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:

another pekus
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Bola146(f): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2021
nurain150:

another pekus

Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.