Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Experience With Courier Service Both Home And Abroad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Courier Service Both Home And Abroad (630 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Courier Service Both Home And Abroad by bola4dprec(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
My experience with courier service both home and abroad, I will like to start from bottom line whenever I purchased anything online I always received it on my door step I mean my US address I usually shipped my goods through UPS, coming to compare US to Nigeria in the area of delivering parcel to customers address in Nigeria, I personally chosen DHL worldwide to deliver my parcel to my Nigeria address whenever the goods arrived DHL office in my area they usually place a call through my line to come for my parcel I wondered why they called me I hope my address is traceable for them to locate and deliver same, I later changed from DHL to FedExp, believe me I have the same experience, the most worst of all is NIPOST haven called me for the parcel pickup they still demand for #500 before they could handover the consignment to me. The bone of contention now is that I will like to hear from gurus in the house, your experiences with courier service both home and abroad especially US compare to Nigeria thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

News! Explosion In Conoil Fuel Satation Opposite NNPC Tower In Abuja / Make A Wish This Christmas! / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.