Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Which Sector Of The Economy In Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of A Software Solution - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Sector Of The Economy In Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of A Software Solution (916 Views)

Affordable Nigerian Software Solution!!!! / Request For Software Solution For Oil And Gas And Banks / Interview Questions For A Software Developer ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sector Of The Economy In Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of A Software Solution by wimpyA: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2008
ok am a young computer programmer aspering to be like bill gate and philipe (i mean laying a mark in the world that peopl would you to alwaya remenber you even when you are gone)

but presently i am really in search of a sector that would really be in dire need of a software solution.

does any one have a solution for programmers , business analyst lets put heads together and come up with a way to solve problems in the economy who knows we might to nigeria and africa to the next level with information technology.

LETS TRY!
Re: Which Sector Of The Economy In Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of A Software Solution by Seun(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2008
Retailing?
Re: Which Sector Of The Economy In Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of A Software Solution by javalove(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2008
Agriculture
========

-Create artificial intelligence applications for agricultural solutions
Re: Which Sector Of The Economy In Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of A Software Solution by angelchyke(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
How about education?! Develop and encourage software development patterned toward the development of our educational systems. You know, ur mind has to be a little bit outside financially beneficial considerations if you really wanna come up with something pretty creative. Though I bet you, you won't regret it financially.
Re: Which Sector Of The Economy In Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of A Software Solution by sbucareer(f): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
javalove:
Agriculture
========

ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: Which Sector Of The Economy In Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of A Software Solution by malone5923(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
Agriculture
========

An AI driven application I like the idea but really what do you have in mind meaning what will the application do.
How about education?! Develop and encourage software development patterned toward the development of our educational systems. You know, your mind has to be a little bit outside financially beneficial considerations if you really want to come up with something pretty creative. Though I bet you, you won't regret it financially.
Yes its like you read my mind just Imagine an application that teaches biology involving the use of a drag and drop system were you can arrange the parts of a human being. Doing this regularly will help the student remeber we can like make the application look like a game making it exciting and fun doing this will greatly help the student

(1) (Reply)

Directory Of Software Firms / Window-based Application Software / Any Nes Game Developers Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.