Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,459 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Airtel BIS Still Working On Your Non BB Devices Or Modem? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Still Working On Your Non BB Devices Or Modem? (841 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel BIS Still Working On Your Non BB Devices Or Modem? by Jackson333(m): 12:53am On Dec 04, 2013
Is 4th December today and the speculation of the Airtel BIS been blocked or stopped on non-BB devices like Android and others is still at large. I am one of the teeming population of Nigerian internet users who showed heavy concern over the text message which Airtel Nigeria sent on 30th November, 2013. The message reads thus:

Dear Customer, effective 3rd Dec 2013 AIRTEL BB Plans will cease to function on non BB devices or used as a modem . Thank you

Many users on getting this message lamented and with the fear of loosing their data bundles settled for exhausting their data bundles before the said date. As at 28th November, 2013 I was having close to 2GB on my Airtel line and also settled for exhausting the data before 3rd December.

Time is going and it seems that Airtel is considering some subscribers who still have active data plan (I can’t really say for sure, but that’s what I am feeling right now!)

At the moment I still have about 1.17GB left of my data bundle and I am still browsing with my Phantom A+ Android powered device as well tethering it with my PC and so far no sign of network blockage or disconnection. I pray things continue to go well like this, it will actually be a thing to reckon with!

Are You Still Browsing with your Airtel BB plan on a non-BB device? Have you been disconnected? Let me hear from you at http://www.jarahub.com/2013/12/airtel-bis-still-working-on-android-non-bb-devices.html

Re: Airtel BIS Still Working On Your Non BB Devices Or Modem? by mukostic(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2013
am still flexing with it

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading Android OS / Help With Android Bbm And Whatsapp Issues / What Do You Know About Infinix Race Jet X501

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.