Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,418 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Student Killed In America @ The Point Of Selling His PS4 Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nigerian Student Killed In America @ The Point Of Selling His PS4 Console (1395 Views)

I Need Very Cheap Ps4 Console Pls / New PS4 Console For Sale @ Affordable Price / I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Killed In America @ The Point Of Selling His PS4 Console by Lexusgs430: 3:06am On Dec 04, 2013
A man has been arrested in connection with the slaying on sunday of a 22 year old man in San Francisco who was selling his playstation 4.
Ronnie Collins, 21 of San Francisco, was jailed on suspicion of murder and attempted robbery, said police sergeant Danielle Newman.
The victim, a 22 year old Ikenna Uwakah of Daly City, was shot multiple times about 3:30pm on sunday at the location where he agreed to meet the person and sell the gaming device, police said ............

Read the rest here

http://news.sky.com/story/1177349
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In America @ The Point Of Selling His PS4 Console by cupid4ig(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Just because of game. People are just wicked. R.I.P ikenna
Re: Nigerian Student Killed In America @ The Point Of Selling His PS4 Console by Lexusgs430: 2:33am On Dec 05, 2013
cupid4ig: Just because of game. People are just wicked. R.I.P ikenna

Thats unfortunately one of the wicked ways of the west !!

(1) (Reply)

Cod Black Ops 3? Or Advanced Warfare 2? / Do You Agree With This Pic. / 'the Journey' Game Mode Will Be Added To FIFA 17 By EA Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.