Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

edit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / edit (3848 Views)

Simply Create, Convert, Edit, Protect, Watermark, And Combine PDF Files / Shoot And Edit Your Video Without Paying A Dine / edit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

edit by buzugee(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2006
mm
Re: edit by diddy4(m): 2:09am On Jun 17, 2006
go buy shares in microsoft or something. unless you want a bizness where u will be active. so if u want a bizness where u will be active, depending on your location, if u r in naija, you will find some bizness to invest in but be careful of frudsters, 419 is real. goodluck
Re: edit by kazey(m): 4:30am On Jun 17, 2006
Are you for real? I might have something you might love to invest in. Contact me only if you are for real at kayode.muyibi[at]gmail.com
Re: edit by layi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2006
If you are in Nigeria. I'll advise you start a recharge card printing business. Its very lucrative.
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2006
thanks for your response guys. the microsoft shares thing, i dont know much about shares, how does it work, and is it lucrative

and kazey what is your location? because if you are in naija, then it might be a problem, am in america

and layi, how does this recharge card printing business work? i might be very interested. i remember some company in uk opening up a lucrative business making hotel room swipe cards to allow you entry into your hotel room. the company was based in leyland, lancashire.

and finally if anyone based in usa with a strong business mind and proven track record wants to partner up with me so we can make things happen, lets do the dman thing o jare, holla
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2006
the card swipe business i talked about earlier was opened up in nigeria by a british company and they are killing it. they were recruiting in britain one time for a supervisor or something and that the person chsen will be based in nigeria and will be paid in pounds. see as i run submit application oh. imagine a british company sending you to your own country to work and then paying you in pounds. oweeeeeee. anyway they did not even respond to my application. the application must have sucked angry
Re: edit by kazey(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2006
buzugee:

kazey what is your location? because if you are in naija, then it might be a problem, am in america

I taught you said you were looking for something to invest in, regardless of geographic location, So let me get you right. You are looking for an investment in America, with a Nigerian partner in America, then well all the best. As I said if you are really serious, I have something for you. smiley
Re: edit by labson: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2006
Kazey, what do you have for a 20K investment - give us a high leve indication?

All, What businesses would you start if you had (access to) $1mm to $5mm?
Kind of above SME but not a huge business like listed on Nigerian Stock Exchange?
Re: edit by kazey(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2006
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh . Investing in stocks? shocked
Besides I was reffering to the guy that had the funds to invest in something @buzugee. Seems he is not really looking for something to invest in, after all.
Re: edit by omogenaija(f): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2006
invest in omogenaija, wink wink
she needs to go to school
and $20,000 can do it for her for like 1 year

seriously though i think u should open a sneaker store
Re: edit by adebisi1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2008
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh . Investing in stocks?
Besides I was reffering to the guy that had the funds to invest in something @buzugee. Seems he is not really looking for something to invest in, after all.

Why Not tell us what you ga for him ?
Re: edit by adebisi1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
Re: edit by neksummi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
I'd like to send you a free e-book on a business you could use your money to do from the comfort if your home. Reach me on neksfreetips@gmail.com
It's lucrative and it's worth giving it your time.
Re: edit by sunshineky(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
hey u dat started dis topic, i'm sure u know dat $20000 is no joke money even in d US.
if u really hav dat money my word to u is ggo to an investment house in d US or wereva u are.
they will plan your money well.

besides i have a strong feelin u're not real bc dats how 19boys start to catch dere victim.

sorry anyway

Nairalanders just beware of such toipcs o!!!
Re: edit by brinebaba(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2008
Lol.i jst wonder smone wit $20,000 askin 4 wot he can invest in d money
simple!
I ll tell em,give me d money & i ll pay u back in 6months.
Re: edit by pmann(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2008
guy if you truly have $20,000 and you don't know what to do with it. Do you know that with such an amount you can actually start earning $30,000 bimonthly for two complete years? it is real, you will be paid 12 times in two years. you stand a chance of making $270,000 as profit. it is far better than any investment you can think of. what do you think?
Re: edit by boris4luv: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2008
hello gud day.
    i would suggest to you a kind of investment called  FEDRAL GOVERNMENT BOND. IN SUCH AN INVESTMENT YOU DONT LOOOSE MONEY. INSTEAD YOO MAKE GAIN. IF  U ARE INTRESTED IN N KNOWING MORE ABT THIS INVESTMENT. SEND MII A MAIL BORIS2UNS@YAHOO.COM OR 08036350102. ITS AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN INVEST AND GO TO SLEEP. NOT LIKE THE STOCKS THAT YOU NEED TO MONTOR. YOU DONT NEED TO MONITOR THIS
Re: edit by ayomifull(f): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2008
boris4luv:

hello good day.
i would suggest to you a kind of investment called FEDRAL GOVERNMENT BOND. IN SUCH AN INVESTMENT YOU DONT LOOOSE MONEY. INSTEAD YOO MAKE GAIN. IF You ARE INTRESTED IN N KNOWING MORE ABT THIS INVESTMENT. SEND MII A MAIL BORIS2UNS@YAHOO.COM OR 08036350102. ITS AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN INVEST AND GO TO SLEEP. NOT LIKE THE STOCKS THAT YOU NEED TO MONTOR. YOU DONT NEED TO MONITOR THIS

A lil bit of info please if you dont mind, i am keen to know about it.
Re: edit by ztyle(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2008
This is pathetic, Damn $20,000 USD U know what DASH someone in NL and Seun will Bless You. angry grin
Re: edit by freby(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ Poster,

As a personal advice I would simply tell you never to invest in a business where you just have a chance of making money irrespective of the amount being advertised. Since you are based in the USA, the place where it's all happening, I would advice you to try investing in online stocks. With the sort of money u gat, you would do well in the penny stocks traded online. If you do a search on google you would be able to get some more light on it. With these sort of stocks, you don't need to fix all your money into it. If you need more info then pm me for details
Re: edit by phemiejay(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2008
i have biz proposal its about magazine publishing both hard copy and electronic magazine mail me if its for real

phemiejay@hotmail.com
Re: edit by JeopardE(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2008
Here's some good advice: stick your money in a money market account or high yield savings and wait until the markets start showing real signs of recovery before investing it.

Otherwise, the bears will eat your lunch and send you home crying to mama before you know what hit you. If I were you I wouldn't stick my nose in any investments until next year at the least. Nigeria or elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Something From U.k.? / Enlightenment On Palm Oil Business In Nigeria / Please How To Withdraw From Neteller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.