Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,029 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Wise Virgin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wise Virgin (1552 Views)

Lol ... Is This Man Wise Or Foolish (pix) / 11 Wise Quotes Of The Day / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Virgin by Flakesyblaze(f): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2013
There was a virgin going on her first date and she told her grandmother about it. Her grandmother says,"sit here let me tell you about those young boys. He is goin to try to kiss you,you are going to like that,but don't let him do that". "He is going to try to feel your breast,you are going to like that but don't let him do that". "He is going to try to put his hands in between your legs,you are goin to like that but don't let him do that". Then grandmother said "but most importantly,he is going to try to get on top of you and have his way with you,you are going to like that but don't let him do that,it wud disgrace our family". With that bit of advice in mind,the granddaughter went on her date and could not wait to tell her grandmother about it. The next day she told her grandmother how the date went and started thus: "you needed to have seen me in action,the date went as you said,when he tried to get ontop of me i turned him over,got ontop of him and disgraced his family". Grandmother fainted!!! Two weeks later grandmother came home in a wheelchair. One word for the granddaughter
Re: Wise Virgin by MrOlodo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
your phone number plz
Re: Wise Virgin by Flakesyblaze(f): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
your phone number plz
what has my number have to do here?
Re: Wise Virgin by enimcnite(m): 1:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Askhole: ['ask-hol] a person who constantly asks for your advice, but always does the opposite of what you tell them.

(1) (Reply)

Some silly Questions People Ask. / How The Witches Follow You From Your Village. / When You Finally Catch Kanu Nwankwo And Startimes Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.