Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her (29101 Views)

Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) / Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by nerodenero: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Seun is pretty cool.I never knew he could join the Club of Space-booking!!!Thats the way to go joo.Henceforth,it becomes legal on Nairaland to book space,in fact,you can book the whole Nairaland and I say 'nothing do you'grin.Oga at the top don lead by example oooo.
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by LoverBoiSwag: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Seun: --
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by nerodenero: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Seun is pretty cool.I never knew he could join the Club of Space-booking!!!Thats the way to go joo.Henceforth,it becomes legal on Nairaland to book space,in fact,you can book the whole Nairaland and I say 'nothing do you'grin.Oga at the top don lead by example oooo.
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Foolidh girl...u go marry fuck4uck man
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by IAMBREEZY: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Mz nAirA: No hard feelings o but aint y'll tired of annie is this, annie said that, annie posted this.... Arrrgghh !! Better news pls
damn i taught it was only me self i'm tired of all this bs.
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by IAMBREEZY: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2013
sege how much for that space i want buy kisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Annie Macaulay hope u are enjoying the marriage before why complaining now.....
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by LadyH(f): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2013
kolawaxxy: To the MOD who moved this trash to the frontpage, if you ever try this again I'll kick your bu.tt so bad you'll have toes for teeth! angry
choi!!!
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by LadyH(f): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Mz nAirA: No hard feelings o but aint y'll tired of annie is this, annie said that, annie posted this.... Arrrgghh !! Better news pls
give it some time...
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Adewunmibaba(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2013
icebebe: come no mak me cry o,i feel fr her.2face is probably somwere enjoyin chaiiii MEN!

LoL
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Inik(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2013
olorunthobby:

oga seun([b]cutie) sef deeey reserve space..[/b] cheesy
Bro are you gay
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Ibiblaze(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2013
2Baba dey busy with my ex Na make e never reach house since tongue cool
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by superior494(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Ehh! Keke drop me, i don reach where i bin d go
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Asabeq(f): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Na wa o! She is "stock" indeed! undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2013
She is "STOCK"? chai!
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by drnairalov: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2013
olorunthobby:

oga seun(cutie) sef deeey reserve space.. cheesy

but is dis d only picture seun has..dis is d only pics have seen of him
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Uniquexty(f): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Just fed up with this Annie sh.it......
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Ishilove: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2013
We're 'stock' here? undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Ishilove: We're 'stock' here? undecided
Hw far? grin
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by gilbertanochili: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2013
U no know 2baba b4 u marry am? He is a natural
RUNS Man and can never be satisfied with 4
women not to even talk of one.So woman, when
it`s ur turn he will surely show up, take heart 4
now and dry those tears!

there is no betrayal here, they are just facing distance problem. winkU no know 2baba b4 u marry am? He is a natural
RUNS Man and can never be satisfied with 4
women not to even talk of one.So woman, when
it`s ur turn he will surely show up, take heart 4
now and dry those tears!

there is no betrayal here, they are just facing distance problem.
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by tammie24: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Should've been a private message to her husband. Don't do this on twitter... c'mon!
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Leadn(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013

LOL! Seun o!!!
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2013
nairaland loads faster than google. slow internet connection tinz angry
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Rejoice5000(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote
author=slimmy gold]SO MAKE I DO wAITIN NA OR ABI MAK I GO DRAW 2FACE
BCK HUM OR WAT.me whr I no see ma boyfriend for 1year nw av nt cry.
[/quote] Heh that one na boyfriend na, this one na husband there's big difference
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Afroconnect: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2013
2face deserves all the balling he can get-my home boy has paid the price...and damn,they are lots of fine nanas a hommie can't resisit...I luv girls,girls,girls,girls I do adore...*balling things*
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by slimmygold1(f): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rejoice5000: Heh that one na boyfriend na, this one na husband there's big difference
shocked And so there is no different since we are sharing d same feelings.tel her to cumbk hum and stop crying over dere cos it irritating me
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by EloquentMedia: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
kolawaxxy: To the MOD who moved this trash to the frontpage, if you ever try this again I'll kick your bu.tt so bad you'll have toes for teeth! angry
Seun is in business please. Don't be surprised what will be hitting the front page these days. You don't know that the celeberity page is the most expensive advert page on Nairaland, anything that drives traffic there is top priority
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Hakeem3(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=aliumik]I tot 1 boy called mumuni is d biggest fool on earth buh u just proved to me that you are indeed d largest and gr8est Fool the planet has
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
slimmy gold: SO MAKE I DO wAITIN NA OR ABI MAK I GO DRAW 2FACE BCK HUM OR WAT.me whr I no see ma boyfriend for 1year nw av nt cry.
so love ur post
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by elitebook: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dear Annie
Re: Annie Idibia Complains About 2face Being Far Away From Her by slimmygold1(f): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Iceberyln: so love ur post
TANK U FRND IF IT IS FRM UR HRT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Robbed In London (Photo) / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With 2Face (Her Husband) / Yemi Alade's Casual Outfit To The Beach. (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.