Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Desperation: Man Sells One Of His Testicles To Buy Dream Car *photo* - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Desperation: Man Sells One Of His Testicles To Buy Dream Car *photo* (806 Views)

See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) / Post A Picture Of Your Dream Car Here / What's Your Dream Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperation: Man Sells One Of His Testicles To Buy Dream Car *photo* by ooneal(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2013
A man in the US is to sell one of his testicles so he can buy his dream car.
Mark Parisi's stunning revelation was made on US show, The Doctors, which screens on Prime in New Zealand.
And the price? Parisi is being paid US$35,000 (NZ$ 42,890) for the testicle so he can buy a Nissan 370Z Fairlady.
It has been reported that the US$35,000 fee is the standard going rate paid by medical science in the US.

WiLL You Sell One of Your Testicles to Buy Your Dream Car??..

Re: Desperation: Man Sells One Of His Testicles To Buy Dream Car *photo* by ooneal(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2013
hmm....I no fit shout oooooo...
Re: Desperation: Man Sells One Of His Testicles To Buy Dream Car *photo* by Konjour(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2013
Damn! So what happens if the car gets faulty or...worse...stolen?!

Maybe he'd sell the other testicle to buy a tracker and a month's worth of fuel. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Car I'm I? [PHOTO] / Abs Light Is On(for Honda Accord 2000)a.k.a.baby Boy / Fuel Scarcity Looms In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.