Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. (4984 Views)

When Can A Nigerian Woman Divorce Her Husband? / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / I Don't Want To Divorce Her,but Do I Have Any Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2013
My friend who was delivered of a baby girl barely two months ago wants to get a divorce because her husband is so fond of kissing their baby which she finds suspicious.
She has also been suspecting the man has been cheating on her before now but has no evidence to prove that.

I really find this disturbing and have been trying to talk sense into her but the issue is getting out of hand.

Please i need your advice.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by martronilla: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2013
U cant talk sense into sum1 with no brain...

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Eesha: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Hmm, pls define "KISSING". becos if they dont show affection to the child, we'll complain. Now he is showing it, It is divorce. Besides, is this her first girl?
Ok she should go ahead na, grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Eesha: Hmm, pls define "KISSING". becos if they dont show affection to the child, we'll complain. Now he is showing it, It is divorce. Besides, is this her first girl?
Ok she should go ahead na, grin grin grin
My dear, i also think it‘s all a way of showing affection to the little baby but my friend who is good at reading negative meaning into virtually every move the man makes; thinks otherwise.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: U cant talk sense into sum1 with no brain...
It‘s quite a pity, but the once reasonable lady i used to know, is fast becoming the most unreasonable person around me.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by jumzzy448: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2013
What is she waiting for. Mtchewwwww
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by troy20(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2013
its her insecurities.they seem to have the better of her now.those insecurities can realy be a desease to women.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: U cant talk sense into sum1 with no brain...
gringringrin
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Chimaritoponcho: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
yea! My grandmum is on a 100 -days fasting for cooking a burnt rice ...hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Your friend is very sick!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by POPEII: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
She dey craze grin what rubbish is this? Abeg let her go ahead, I can only hope that her ex husband to be makes sure that she never sees the baby again
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
troy20: its her insecurities.they seem to have the better of her now.those insecurities can realy be a desease to women.
I think her feels insecure for suspecting her husband is being unfaithful, but presently making the issue of her baby a reason for divorce is beyond me:
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ujujoan: Your friend is very sick!
More like she‘s confused.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
POPE II: She dey craze grin what rubbish is this? Abeg let her go ahead, I can only hope that her ex husband to be makes sure that she never sees the baby again
I don‘t think that‘s a solution.
Can‘t imagine that child being the product of a broken home.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
No one saw what she saw,maybe he french kissed a baby,stranger things have happened.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by troy20(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
byvan: No one saw what she saw,maybe he french kissed a baby,stranger things have happened.
yea french kiss...and probably sucked her n.i.p.p.le.s too.give the guy a break.he is just a loving dad
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Toyinletstalk(f): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
It is well. Unless we know what type of kiss it is, we really cannot say much. I don't expect the man to be french-kissing their two months old baby. It is just not done.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by baby124: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmmm, maybe your friend grew up in a home where love was seriously lacking. If it is french kiss, that one na gobe sha. shocked shocked shocked. Watch the baby in that case.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
chaircover:

As a friend pls try and get to the bottom of this sudden change of character in your friend
Please look into the possibility that your friend is suffering from post natal depression and its affecting her thought process
The marriage in question should be around 14 months old now. I noticed this unusual attitude in her like six months after the wedding but i thought it could be as a result of pregnancy, since she was pregnant then, every now and then she complain of her husband not being faithful but till date we have no prove of that. Then few weeks after her delivery came the present problem.

I think she also need prayers.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by troy20(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
byvan: No one saw what she saw,maybe he french kissed a baby,stranger things have happened.
yea french kiss...and probably sucked her nipples too
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby_123: Hmmm, maybe your friend grew up in a home where love was seriously lacking. If it is french kiss, that one na gobe sha. shocked shocked shocked. Watch the baby in that case.
I seriously doubt it has anything to do with her family and upbringing cus i know her family very well. Even the mother is very worried about it.
Talking about the so called french kiss, even her mother who is with her said she has not seen the man do anything worth suspecting.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by baby124: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sal C:
I seriously doubt it has anything to do with her family and upbringing cus i know her family very well. Even the mother is very worried about it.
Talking about the so called french kiss, even here mother who is with her said she have not seen the man do anything worth suspecting.

Because she has not seen the man doesnt mean your friend did not see him do it. So just stay neutral and watch. Also your friend may know something you dont know.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby_123:

Because she has not seen the man doesnt mean your friend did not see him do it. So just stay neutral and watch. Also your friend may know something you dont know.
I thought about that too.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by troy20(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby_123:

thats a wicked thought why would a dad be anything but loving to his daughter.the whites kiss there children on the lip even in adulthood.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by baby124: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
troy20:
thats a wicked thought why would a dad be anything but loving to his daughter.the whites kiss there children on the lip even in adulthood.

Nothing wrong with a peck. There is everything wrong with tongue action. Kids as young as that have been known to be abused by family or even their parents. Not restricted to the dad alone. So if the mother has seen something that was not right, she has every reason to be worried. No need getting sentimental. There is nothing wicked about that.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by troy20(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby_123:

Nothing wrong with a peck. There is everything wrong with tongue action. Kids as young as that have been known to be abused by family or even their parents. Not restricted to the dad alone. So if the mother has seen something that was not right, she has every reason to be worried. No need getting sentimental. There is nothing wicked about that.
i think its more convenient to concetrate all these on the wifes obvious insecurities.i'm not saying such weird stuffs dont happen but rarely.the o.p gave us more reasons to believe that the woman is dealing with extreem emotions.it might be a case of bi-polar disorder which we having started taking note of in nigeria.kissing a baby on a lip is not enough to tag him a monster.some people can be too loving.heaven knows what i would do to mine.some whites kiss there kid on the lip even to adulthood.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
When a woman is tired of her marriage, anything her husband does will be wrong. If he was not kissing the baby, she would still accuse him of something else. Infidelity without any proof. The marriage is just 18 months and she already has all these issues.

tell you friend to divorce her husband abeg, may be her ex wants her back and she regrets marrying her current husband. For me she should just say the real reason why she wants to divorce her husband rather than all this silly accusations
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
troy20:
If you find yourself in this situation as a father ( God forbid ) can you refrain from kissing your child to save you marriage?
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by POPEII: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
The man should leave
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by bellong: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
I hope your friend will not poison her husband one day with the way she is throwing around the 'D' word.

I pity the poor man who is doing his best for his family....
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. by SalC: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
POPE II: The man should leave
As in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name 5 Things Nigerian Wives Want And Expect From their Husbands / Would Life Be More Interesting Without Education? / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.