Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Help Me Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Pls (938 Views)

HELP ME Pls Urgent / My Dad's Doctor Attitude Shocked Me (pls Read My Story) / Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls by premlove(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have i gal frd, we have been in a relationship now for close to six months now, we usually have sex like four to five times a week bt last week she say she want's to go to her uncle's burial she stay there for two day the day she came back we make love and even the second day we still make love bt one days later i start filling pain on the tips of my manhood, when ever am urinating it 'll be hurting me and again white substace just like milk is coming out of my manhood and again i ask my gal frd if she slept with anybody she say no PLS HELP
Re: Help Me Pls by AKMoney1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
prem love: I have i gal frd, we have been in a relationship now for close to six months now, we usually have sex like four to five times a week bt last week she say she want's to go to her uncle's burial she stay there for two day the day she came back we make love and even the second day we still make love bt one days later i start filling pain on the tips of my manhood, when ever am urinating it 'll be hurting me and again white substace just like milk is coming out of my manhood and again i ask my gal frd if she slept with anybody she say no PLS HELP

Your Engrish na die grin, BTW Consult your Doctor before it's too late bro. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Pls by TharyeS(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
numb 1 reason why u must join NAGs,

1 Like

Re: Help Me Pls by premlove(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tharye S.:
numb 1 reason why u must join NAGs,
what is NAGs?
Re: Help Me Pls by TharyeS(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
prem love: what is NAGs?
Nigaz Against Girlz :/
Re: Help Me Pls by AKMoney1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tharye S.:
Nigaz Against Girlz :/

LOBATAN! grin
Re: Help Me Pls by ZingyRacy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
ennigirl is the username
Re: Help Me Pls by lirusehn(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2013
AK Money:

LOBATAN! grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Drug Made From Tobacco Plant Saves U.S. Aid Workers / Blind Woman Regains Sight After Hitting Head On Table (photos) / How To Get Rid Of Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.