Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Why Do Footballers Come Out Of The Tunnel Holding Hands Of Kids? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Footballers Come Out Of The Tunnel Holding Hands Of Kids? (793 Views)

Ivanovic Leading The Team From The Tunnel / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Footballers Come Out Of The Tunnel Holding Hands Of Kids? by shabach4u: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Have you ever wondered why footballers emerge from the tunnel holding hands of kids? I'm a football loving fan of a popular club in England, but was surprise I couldn't offer any reason for this act when asked by my curious sister. Kindly tell me why house?

(1) (Reply)

Predict Brasil 2014 World Cup Champion / Arsenal Draw Besiktas In Champions League Play-off (see Full Draw) / Keshi Offered Same 5million A Month Deal By NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.