Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172322 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2018
rockhillz:

Me its "an evening with eva and Firewall"

I'm sorry about that please.

There are two ways to read the stories.

First method
1. Go to the menu and click on books
2. Choose the book you desire(firewall or AEWE)
3. Choose your chapter. The chapters are arranged from last to first. By Monday l wil rectify this

Second method
1. From the home page, click on the story you want. Scroll down to the end of the story and click on chapter 2.

I hope this helps.
Re: The Complete Assassin by IRALIFE(f): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
kayemjay:

Hello dearie. Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to look into that. However could you please be more specific as to the story you are looking for:?

It would help.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply Kay. I read up to chapter two of The complete assassin but could not go further. I decided to check out AEWE, same situation. I have read AEWE now but on another website.
Re: The Complete Assassin by rockhillz(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2018
IRALIFE:

Thanks for the reply Kay. I read up to chapter two of The complete assassin but could not go further. I decided to check out AEWE, same situation. I have read AEWE now but on another website.

Pls which site
Re: The Complete Assassin by IRALIFE(f): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
rockhillz:

Pls which site

coolvac
Re: The Complete Assassin by walewunmi(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2020
Hello everyone,
Special recognition to @kayemjay, it's been what! like 4years plus, a lot has happened over the years but my respect for you still stands....

Hope you are doing well and of course keeping safe...

#walewunmi (once upon a time Bartender of the thread grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.