Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2916 Views)

Unilag To Be Shut Down Tomorrow / Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. / Uniosun Amended Academic Calender For 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Luxiana19(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: . by babanne(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Have ASUU finally called off the strike? If not who will teach the students? I dont understand student resumption without teachers.
Re: . by snoopy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Luxiana19: Finally UNILAG releases the amended academic calendar for the second semester 2012/2013 session. !

AMENDED CALENDAR

Monday 2nd Dec-Sunday 15th Dec 2013(2weeks): Completion of registration for old and new students

Monday 16th Dec- Sat. 21st Dec 2013(1week): Printing/Issuance of Dockets for Examination.

Monday 23rd Dec. 2013- Sunday 5th Jan. 2014(2weeks): Christmas/New year break

Monday 6th January- Friday 24th Jan. 2014(3weeks): Conclusion of Lectures/ Revision.

Monday27th January-Friday 24th Jan. 2014(2weeks) : Examination in all Faculties.

Monday 10th Feb- Sat 15th Feb. 2014(1week): Examination in all core courses in faculty of Education.

Saturday 15th Feb,2014: Students Depart/ End of Session.

Monday 6th Jan. 2014-Sat 15th Feb. 2014(6weeks): DLI Residential Programme Commences(to run concurrently with regular programme)

Saturday. 15th Feb 2014: DLI students depart.

Thursday 13th Mar. 2014(4weeks after exams): Consideration of Results by because commences.

Wednesday 26th March, 2014: Senate meeting for consideration of results.

Monday 3rd Mar. 2014(2weeks Holiday): Proposed date of resumption, 2013/2014 session
Kindly Re-BC

its not official yet!! angry angry
Re: . by Luxiana19(f): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: . by Luxiana19(f): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Thank gawd its next year. We get to spend Christmas at home.

1 Like

Re: . by snoopy(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Luxiana19: Thank gawd its next year. We get to spend Christmas at home.

You are stubborn sha. Its not official yet. Its just a proposal that was brought up at yesterdays senate meeting should in case ASUU doesn't call off their strike this year. Its the same way the senate commitee drafted a proposal for exams to be conducted dec 9 but was later scrapped cuz it was later adjudged not feasible. Same thing this, should ASUU call off their strike 2moro, Lectures will resume immediately! Or have u seen this on Unilag website or on notice boards? Or did lagmobile send you this information? Till then it remains what it is, a PROPOSAL! So don't get ur hopes high yet.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Even d dates on dis calender r wrong. 27th to 24th of Jan. And it runs for two weeks. Mscheeeeeewwwww.
Re: . by blairbrook(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
snoopy:

You are stubborn sha. Its not official yet. Its just a proposal that was brought up at yesterdays senate meeting should in case ASUU doesn't call off their strike this year. Its the same way the senate commitee drafted a proposal for exams to be conducted dec 9 but was later scrapped cuz it was later adjudged not feasible. Same thing this, should ASUU call off their strike 2moro, Lectures will resume immediately! Or have u seen this on Unilag website or on notice boards? Or did lagmobile send you this information? Till then it remains what it is, a PROPOSAL! So don't get ur hopes high yet.
its official, its now on the school's website
Re: . by blairbrook(f): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Owbeecee: Even d dates on dis calender r wrong. 27th to 24th of Jan. And it runs for two weeks. Mscheeeeeewwwww.
correct date on school's website is 27th jan-8th feb
Re: . by bollybees(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Where on Unilag website can we find this? Some one should backup this rumour with a link, coz the academic calendar on Unilag website has not changed...see for yourself http://www.unilag.edu.ng/unilagnet/userfiles/file/acadcalund20122013.doc

Ok it's now on the website:
http://unilag.edu.ng/newsdetails.php?NewsID=1417
Re: . by kolladee: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Owbeecee: Even d dates on dis calender r wrong. 27th to 24th of Jan. And it runs for two weeks. Mscheeeeeewwwww.
jst keep calm,aw else du u want it to be official wen its already on unilag site...its real man...bt he jst made sm mistakes in d post...Go check it urself on d website
Re: . by Luxiana19(f): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
snoopy:

My ba3 will soon die. But im still coming for u.
Re: . by snoopy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Luxiana19:

My ba3 will soon die. But im still coming for u.

Coming for me for what? I never said it was a lie, I just said it wasn't official yet, way before you posted this on Nairaland, I had already heard about it cuz I've been on campus ever since but the authorities had not made it public till this afternoon. It was the same way the committee arrived at the december 9th exam date but people didn't wait for it to be officially announced before spreading it and it was eventually scrapped by the committee. Besides from ur post, its obvious you got the info off a bbm broadcast..and u didn't have any official source. That's how rumours start
Re: . by Luxiana19(f): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
snoopy:

Coming for me for what? I never said it was a lie, I just said it wasn't official yet, way before you posted this on Nairaland, I had already heard about it cuz I've been on campus ever since but the authorities had not made it public till this afternoon. It was the same way the committee arrived at the december 9th exam date but people didn't wait for it to be officially announced before spreading it and it was eventually scrapped by the committee. Besides from ur post, its obvious you got the info off a bbm broadcast..and u didn't have any official source. That's how rumours start

1)Why are u carrying it on ur head like this? Are u a warrior??
2) Writing epistles like this shows that u have nothing better to do.
3) It's kinda rude to tell someone you don't even know ” You are stubborn sha" .
4) No one forced u to comment.
Re: . by snoopy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Luxiana19:

1)Why are u carrying it on ur head like this? Are u a warrior??
2) Writing epistles like this shows that u have nothing better to do.
3) It's kinda rude to tell someone you don't even know ” You are stubborn sha" .
4) No one forced u to comment.

Oya sorry don't be annoyed that I told you to post only what u are sure of undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce 2016/2017 Complete Timetable - Edited / . / Nlng Industrial Training Aptitude Test Holds Next Thursday. Test Formats Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.