Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Amazing Language Teacher App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing Language Teacher App (1167 Views)

A Teacher In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2013

Have you been desiring to learn a foreign language but haven't got the time or teacher. DUOLINGO is the answer. Learn French, Spanish, German, Portuguese....etc with this amazing app.
DOWNLOAD here:
For iOS
For android

[img]http://cdn.androidpolice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/nexusae0_Screenshot_2013-05-29-09-30-44.jgp[/img]

And guess what? It's totally FREE!!!
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'm learning Spanish. If you want to learn Spanish, add me up with JoelAlex2 let's compete with our progress!!!!
CHEERS!!!!! cheesy smiley wink
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
My progress so far. grin grin

Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
More...

Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
And these..

Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by adekayo1234(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2013
a very nice app...was learning French before but I stopped midway. guess I needed someone to communicate with
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2013
adekayo_1234: a very nice app...was learning French before but I stopped midway. guess I needed someone to communicate with
Same here. Reason why I opened this thread. So I could find a friend on the app to compete and communicate with.
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by REDBULL1(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Add me, I'm BridgeCable. Spanish Level 11, Portuguese Level 10. The app is awesome. However, if possible, use it on a system. there you can read comments from other users. those comments are very helpful. also you will be able to ask questions.
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2013
RED BULL: Add me, I'm BridgeCable. Spanish Level 11, Portuguese Level 10. The app is awesome. However, if possible, use it on a system. there you can read comments from other users. those comments are very helpful. also you will be able to ask questions.
Wow 11 shocked I just started. Lol. Followed you already. Follow back.
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2013
How do you do it though? Four at a time. I can only manage learning one at a time.
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by REDBULL1(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2013
I'm almost through with the Spanish course. I became friends with a Brazilian lady on Facebook. she doesn't speak English and prefers to send me messages in Portuguese. feeling challenged, I began learning Portuguese. to really speed up your learning, use this site. www.studyspanish.com. it's an awesome site.
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by REDBULL1(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2013
don't Mind the French. n German, I did a few lessons and dumped dem. didn't really have the time. it's best to combine duolingo with a pure learning website. learning from scratch with duolingo ain't really the best, in my opinion. it u can use somewebsite combined with duolingo, it'll be a breeze
Re: Amazing Language Teacher App by caukerzee(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
RED BULL: don't Mind the French. n German, I did a few lessons and dumped dem. didn't really have the time. it's best to combine duolingo with a pure learning website. learning from scratch with duolingo ain't really the best, in my opinion. it u can use somewebsite combined with duolingo, it'll be a breeze
Thanks for the tips man.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Blackberry 10 Device You Ever Used / Pls Help Me Unlock My Ipad. / What Else Can I Do With My Iphone 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.