Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Has Become Of Phones Like Sagem,trium,and Motorola - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What Has Become Of Phones Like Sagem,trium,and Motorola (1044 Views)

Tecno P9 And Motorola Droid For Sale / Cheapest Prices on all catergories of Phones(PHONE COMMUNITY) / I Do Supply Blackberry Phones Like Bold 5,6 Curve 4 In Bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Become Of Phones Like Sagem,trium,and Motorola by ckc(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2013
They used to be household names in the early years of GSM. Why are they not so popular again especially Sagem and Motorola?
Re: What Has Become Of Phones Like Sagem,trium,and Motorola by Omexonomy: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Their battery life was too short compare to nokia battery.
Their phones became to expensive when nokia were producing cheaper phones.
Finnaly, china phones with two sims almost took over nigeria market.
Re: What Has Become Of Phones Like Sagem,trium,and Motorola by ckc(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Omexonomy: Their battery life was too short compare to nokia battery.
Their phones became to expensive when nokia were producing cheaper phones.
Finnaly, china phones with two sims almost took over nigeria market.
hahahaaha,but my first phone was a Trium phone and the battery was doing fine and it was the cheapest fone i culd buy then. So has Sagem and Trium folded up or did they just leave nigerian market?
Re: What Has Become Of Phones Like Sagem,trium,and Motorola by hamjoe: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Kindly note that Sagem is still very much around they are now infinix .
Sagem rebranded as infinix and they have a good range of product which include the infinix Race max,infinix Race Eagle and the best of them all is the infinx alpha which is a masterpiece.

I don't know much about motorola phones i have not seen anything new from motorola.
Re: What Has Become Of Phones Like Sagem,trium,and Motorola by henryskywalker2003(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Motorola is still very much around and producing badass Android phones. Plus the fact that Google bought them just last year or so. So, expect to see more badass Androids from them.

(1) (Reply)

Great Deals Blackberry Fones / Iphone 5c 5 And 5s Used Ones For Sale... / *****2units Iphone 6s PLUS 128GB Available For Sale Uk Used**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.