Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice (983 Views)

See What A Yoruba Movie Director Did To Someone’s Traditional Wedding Photo / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body / Movie Director Taiwo Bello Is Dead - TB Joshua’s Nollywood Death Prophecy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Andyblaze: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Most of you might know me from nigezie.
I decided to go into acting recently.

I was working with a renowned director[names withheld]. So the movie we're shooting is a fantasy epic. The first of its kind in Nigeria.

The director hired a real life lion and in a scene i was to be chased by it. He told me to run when the Lion began to chase me and that i should not be afraid because it won't bite me.
I was apprehensive and i asked him ''how sure are u director?''
He replied ''Its how it is written in the script. Its not supposed to bite u''

Then i asked ''but the Lion himself don read the script''
Then the director got angry and immediately stripped me of my role and ends my nollywood dream for today. Please is it good? Advice
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by silverdam(m): 1:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Andyblaze: Most of you might know me from nigezie.
I decided to go into acting recently.

I was working with a renowned director[names withheld]. So the movie we're shooting is a fantasy epic. The first of its kind in Nigeria.

The director hired a real life lion and in a scene i was to be chased by it. He told me to run when the Lion began to chase me and that i should not be afraid because it won't bite me.
I was apprehensive and i asked him ''how sure are u director?''
He replied ''Its how it is written in the script. Its not supposed to bite u''

Then i asked ''but the Lion himself don read the script''
Then the director got angry and immediately stripped me of my role and ends my nollywood dream for today. Please is it good? Advice
Ori e ti baje! Must you create a topic? So its now Andyblaze of Nigezie not Andreblaze abi... Gosh you're too local, instead of you to read and learn from nairaland and be useful, you are here constituting nuisance.. I purposely replied u cos u've bin annoying all these while. Andyblade!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2013
silverdam: Ori e ti baje! Must you create a topic? So its now Andyblaze of Nigezie not Andreblaze abi... Gosh you're too local, instead of you to read and learn from nairaland and be useful, you are here constituting nuisance.. I purposely replied u cos u've bin annoying all these while. Andyblade!
Do you think you can stand that guy if he starts insulting you?
I'm sure if he was gonna, he would put you where you belong with just few lines.
Sometimes you don't know when to shut up. . . *smh*

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by silverdam(m): 2:11am On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Do you think you can stand that guy if he starts insulting you?
I'm sure if he was gonna, he would put you where you belong with just few lines.
Sometimes you don't know when to shut up. . . *smh*

#TeamGOM
Who is he? God of Jericho? I'm not a feeble like you.. Where do you belong? I've aired my opinion, if he like he shud abuse my generation that won't change anyfin! People like you shut up cos you condone stupidity and I guess you're of the same calibre with him. You should be the one to shut up cos god_of_music is different from Andyblaze. Cowards like you are failure! TeamGOM? Say waht!
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Karleb(m): 3:53am On Dec 05, 2013
This is serious.
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Lol cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Airforce1(m): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Awon "smelling" seeking for attention..

Swaggaz out of thread.
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by castielo(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Truss me.. one day u'll givup seeking cheap attention undecided
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2013
silverdam: Who is he? God of Jericho? I'm not a feeble like you.. Where do you belong? I've aired my opinion, if he like he shud abuse my generation that won't change anyfin! People like you shut up cos you condone stupidity and I guess you're of the same calibre with him. You should be the one to shut up cos god_of_music is different from Andyblaze. Cowards like you are failure! TeamGOM? Say waht!
Hater! tongue

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by demelza: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2013
What a thread!
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by weazley(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Andyblaze the funny dude, abeg kwantinue wit ur jokes jare, I de gbadun am..
Ppl gets aggravated cos u dont create urs under jokes section, and it takes dem unawares wen de find out u r jokin,

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by bukalence: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Am supposed to say something here?
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Andyblaze: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2013
weazley: Andyblaze the funny dude, abeg kwantinue wit ur jokes jare, I de gbadun am..
Ppl gets aggravated cos u dont create urs under jokes section, and it takes dem unawares wen de find out u r jokin,
cheesy cheesy Your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Andyblaze: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2013
bukalence: Am supposed to say something here?
plss advice me

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Andyblaze: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Hater! tongue

#TeamGOM
Save your energy bro. Lowlife aint worth it. I dont reply fools.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
Save your energy bro. Lowlife aint worth it. I dont reply fools.
Go and Die tongue

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by bukalence: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Andyblaze u simply did what u did out of fear, and its not ur fault.u did the logical thing, even i would do the same! So my advice is, go to the man and talk things over with him; and if he turns a deaf ear, go through those he listens to, and if he still turns a deaf ear, then leave him cos he is not the only director in nigeria, ur acting carrier wont die simply because u were concious of the facct that u life might be in danger! That is my advice!
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Andyblaze: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2013
bukalence: Andyblaze u simply did what u did out of fear, and its not ur fault.u did the logical thing, even i would do the same! So my advice is, go to the man and talk things over with him; and if he turns a deaf ear, go through those he listens to, and if he still turns a deaf ear, then leave him cos he is not the only director in nigeria, ur acting carrier wont die simply because u were concious of the facct that u life might be in danger! That is my advice!
thanks. D only reasonable human being so far on this thread

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Andyblaze: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Go and Die tongue

#TeamGOM
Hi.....Bye
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2013
You're a very stingy guy tho! You could stood there so the lion will eat you! You know circle of life things at least nairaland will have one less ïdiot. undecided
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
Hi.....Bye
e-diot! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by bukalence: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
thanks. D only reasonable human being so far on this thread
u wc
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2013
....btw it would have been cooler if you had said"the director told me to phuck the lion" am sure by now you will see so many (advice) on this thread. undecided
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Khalessi: ....btw it would have been cooler if you had said"the director told me to phuck the lion" am sure by now you will see so many (advice) on this thread. undecided
Are you female

#TeamGOM
Re: My Experience With A Popular Nigerian Movie Director...please Advice by Andyblaze: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Are you female

#TeamGOM
U seem to have forgotten what the best answer to a fool is...undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Drake Flashes 'devilish' Image Of Rihanna Love Or Shade? / Act Of Lesb*anism: Rihanna Pictured Ki*sing Beyonce [photo] / K1 De Ultimate 2014 Us World Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.