Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges (547 Views)

E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect. / Bulk SMS Questions & Problems, Summit Here For Answers / Requirements And Challenges In Setting Up Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges by dannish247(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2013
It's common knowledge that there are over a Billion people on Facebook and over 6Million Nigerians on Facebook, so if you do business with humans and not with ghosts, chances are that your target market is already on Facebook.

So in this post, Let's talk about the greatest challenge(s)that you have with Marketing your Products/services on Facebook and I'll answer as many as I can.

We are all going to learn from the questions and answers that will come out of this...

So let the question begin

-Dan
http://danewah.com/
Re: Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges by royalads: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2013
what is your techniques for building up friends and foloowers fast.
Re: Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges by dannish247(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
royalads: what is your techniques for building up friends and foloowers fast.

I want to believe you meant to ask "What is my techniques for building up Facebook Fans fast"

The reason is this, friends and followers are not really that important for Business Owners on Facebook; you need to open a Facebook Page and not using your Facebook Profile to market your business which is against Facebook terms anyways.

So back to answering your question;

Your Facebook Fans, Followers and Friends are not really that effective for your Facebook Marketing. Let me explain;

Only about 16% of your Facebook Fans can see your marketing messages at any particular time; to reach more than 16%, you have to buy Facebook ads.

So even if you have 10,000 Fans, you have to keep buying ads to reach them; it doesn't make sense, does it?

What Do i Do Rather?

I create a Squeeze page, link it to my Email Service Provider and then run ads to that Squeeze page which is embedded into my Facebook page, see example here https://www.facebook.com/DanEwahMastermind/app_190322544333196 so my fans get added to my Email list, so I can reach them anytime I want and not always having to buy ads to reach them.

Hope this helps...

Let me know if you more questions
Re: Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges by samla(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
just checked and your link and id say its great.im also inclined to know how to do stuffs like that.pls just lemme know what to do
lets talk on email:alleno20001@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges by dannish247(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
samla: just checked and your link and id say its great.im also inclined to know how to do stuffs like that.pls just lemme know what to do
lets talk on email:alleno20001@yahoo.com

I just sent you an email
Re: Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges by solaceTK(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
pls how do l invite pple dat re not on my facebook friends list 2 my facebook fan page, again pls l ll like to kno more on how u created a link like u showd above. My email is solace4god@gmail.com. Thx 4 ur help
Re: Post Your Facebook Marketing Questions, Problems And Challenges by dannish247(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
solaceTK: pls how do l invite pple dat re not on my facebook friends list 2 my facebook fan page, again pls l ll like to kno more on how u created a link like u showd above. My email is solace4god@gmail.com. Thx 4 ur help

You can only invite your friends to your Page, but see, don't obsess about Fans they are not really that effective for marketing purposes; rather focus on making Fans your email subscribers, that way you can always market to them.

There's a lot about Facebook Marketing you need to know, I wrote an eBook that will help you out, download it for FREE here http://danewah.com/secrets-to-viral-contents/

(1) (Reply)

Registration Of A Business Name / Advice Needed Urgently...business Ideas. / Give You 2000 Youtube Visitors for just #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.