Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent (28425 Views)

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / Who Knows How Much LASACO Insurance Company Pay Marketers / Vacancies For Marketers, IT, Office Assistant In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by LBanks(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Slimmos:
Nasoo oo my brother....am still an undergraduate ooo..but mehn i cant even remember wen last i ask my parent for money..and not dat am old or somtin...just clock 20years....wen ever i go to my parent's house cuz i hav my own house, i do give my younger ones money....and my bank account rocks...dont think i can b broke till i finish school...my brother...govt work no b by force.....
Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by theking5: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Is it not better to do security/cleaner than to do that one, bcs there is no money in niger for people to come and bank, even though there are many banks pursuing small customers for d same money. D problem is many of d banks dont know what to do to raise there cash, and that is why d only thing they do is to send people outside to go and look for money, that is achaic way of banking, you cant be doing same thing everyday and expect a different result, many of nigerian banks are not innovative, there many things they can tap into and make alot of profits but they will not bcs of the fear of unknown.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lol. 20k?

I ll beat the sh1t out of all the bank staff. I swear.

The managers of that bank must be very irresponsible. A human right organization has to look into this.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by stanley99a(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
This is serious. 20k?
I neva believe.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2013
If u offer me 20k... I will way lay d bank manager.. beat him up and steal his car

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by OpelDivine: 5:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Am a contract staff of FCMB, u guys are not far from truth but hear this. Basic salary for a starting DSA is 25k with commission of 35k if target is been met, SDSA basic salary is 45k with commission of 70k if target is met den for a Team lead 55k with commission from DSA and SDSA if 100% target is been met. But I dey resign next year. Monkey dey work Babuu dey chop. FCMB My bank and I

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Fernandinho: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2013
sammy.young:

LMAO cheesy
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Saraha1(f): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Opel Divine: Am a contract staff of FCMB, u guys are not far from truth but hear this. Basic salary for a starting DSA is 25k with commission of 35k if target is been met, SDSA basic salary is 45k with commission of 70k if target is met den for a Team lead 55k with commission from DSA and SDSA if 100% target is been met. But I dey resign next year. Monkey dey work Babuu dey chop. FCMB My bank and I
hmmm I can understand how you feel. Your heart desire will surely come to pass.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by cheddahboy(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2013
why you all fabricating lies?? they get more trhan that oh, even for their end of year party, its olamide and iyanya they called, cant wait for next week friday.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by pure123: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
W@ is your definition of Marketing?.......if you are talking about DSA, they are different from maketing.

marketing get same salary as that of an entry level staff if you are coming in afresh. We have marketers that are Senior Office, Deputy Manager and even Senior Manager. so ur level is what determine ur salary. And there is nothing like MARKETING in FCMB you either have RELATIONSHIP OFFICER or RELATIONSHIP MANAGER.

DSA is Direct Sales Agent and are jxt like ''come and work with us instead of staying at home'

regards

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by ladenz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Rilwayne001: All this scary news makes me feel sad

Cus am a Bankin student

pele. its not too late to change to the department of Fishery. At least in that one if you are hungry you can chop your own fish smiley

Cus am a Bankin student

pele. its not too late to change to the department of Fishery. At least in that one if you are hungry you can chop your own fish

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by ojonx(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nawaooo!
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Saraha1(f): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
ladenz:

pele. its not too late to change to the department of Fishery. At least in that one if you are hungry you can chop your own fish smiley

pele. its not too late to change to the department of Fishery. At least in that one if you are hungry you can chop your own fish
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by maniyke: 5:10am On Dec 09, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2013

Cus am a Bankin student

Sorry,take dearie.....You can still get a job in another sector when d time comes.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2013

Cus am a Bankin student

Sorry,take heart dearie.....You can still get a job in another sector when d time comes.
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Justcul(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigerians we are suffering oh
keetel: 20k, d one i knw bt is on contract basis that if they dont meet up dia target they will be sacked.. Ur equal 2 an Errand boy/girl
Re: How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent by Midex88(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2019
pure123:
W@ is your definition of Marketing?.......if you are talking about DSA, they are different from maketing.

marketing get same salary as that of an entry level staff if you are coming in afresh. We have marketers that are Senior Office, Deputy Manager and even Senior Manager. so ur level is what determine ur salary. And there is nothing like MARKETING in FCMB you either have RELATIONSHIP OFFICER or RELATIONSHIP MANAGER.

Fcmb is bull shit

DSA is Direct Sales Agent and are jxt like ''come and work with us instead of staying at home'

regards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now / My Near Death Experience / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.