Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

ASUU Distributes Relief Materials To Members - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Distributes Relief Materials To Members (509 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ABU ASUU Distributes Relief Materials Tomembers / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Distributes Relief Materials To Members by solacec4t(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2013
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria branch of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), has asked its members to remain resolute and committed to the strike.

The branch also disclosed that it was distributing relief materials such as rice, semovita, vegetable oil and cash ranging from between N20,000 to N50,000 to its members in order to cushion the effect of lack of payment of their salaries by the federal government for the past five months.

Dr. Kabiru Aliyu, ASUU Chairman, Zaria branch also urged lecturers in the branch not to resume any academic activity or sign any register that may be opened by the university management.

ASUU, Ahmadu Bello University, Academic Staff Union of Universities.

Source: Nigerian Bulletin
Re: ASUU Distributes Relief Materials To Members by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2013
ASUU wont cease amazing me
Re: ASUU Distributes Relief Materials To Members by Sard(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2013
This got me laughing. So ASUU don turn Somalia.

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH To Resume On 6th Of Jan. / Unijos ASUU Vows Not To Resume Academic Activities / Siwes/industrial Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.