Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Photos: Popular Us Rapper, Wale, Visit His Family In Nigeria For The First Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Us Rapper, Wale, Visit His Family In Nigeria For The First Time (415 Views)

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... / Photos: US Rapper, The Game Tattoos Nelson Mandela’s Face On His Body / Photos: Popular Us Rapper, Wale, Visit His Family In Nigeria For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Popular Us Rapper, Wale, Visit His Family In Nigeria For The First Time by tandric(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Maybach Music met the Motherland this past weekend when Wale stepped foot in his father’s home country of Nigeria for the very first time in his life.

He was there to perform at a Johnnie Walker event but took the opportunity to get in touch with his roots, having emotional reunions with his family.

When he first stepped off the plane and was making his way out of the airport, he told a reporter that only 15 percent of his family lives in the U.S. and the rest are in Nigeria so he was excited to connect with his people while there.

I feel good. I was excited. I could barely sleep. It’s a real moment to finally be here, man. I’m blessed. I’m excited about it.[...]I’m curious. I’m more curious as to what it’s going to bring to me than what I’m gonna bring. I’m just very alert and really curious about everything from the food to the fashion to the people. The little idiosyncrasies that are within the country. Being that I’m a very family oriented person, only 15 percent of my family lives in the States. Everybody else is here so I got a lot of ground to cover.
read more:http://nairastuff..com/2013/12/popular-us-rapper-wale-visit-his-family.html
Re: Photos: Popular Us Rapper, Wale, Visit His Family In Nigeria For The First Time by Lovebond34(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
No place lyk home..datz gud..at least he wana knw hz family..

(1) (Reply)

Condescend! / Assuming ASUU N200 Billion Was Mistakenly Sent / Just Asking..what Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.