Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? (1611 Views)

How I Successfully Quit Tramadol, U Too Can Do Same / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? by stexsy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
I had a minor accident and a doctor prescribed tramadol for me to take to subside the pain, but anytime i take it, am over excited, n i also feel intoxicated and abnormal. So pls doctors in the house help me out pls. The doctor that prescribed d drugs travelled out to meet his family, help me pls. Does it have a long term effect, let say like after 10 years or so
Re: Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? by OPIAjesus: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
stexsy: I had a minor accident and a doctor prescribed tramadol for me to take to subside the pain, but anytime i take it, am over excited, n i also feel intoxicated and abnormal. So pls doctors in the house help me out pls. The doctor that prescribed d drugs travelled out to meet his family, help me pls. Does it have a long term effect, let say like after 10 years or so
no, it only makes you dizzy for some time...... No longtime effect bt the drug is also an exhibit
Re: Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? by sholatech(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
For me, tramadol makes me throw up every morning after taking it!
Re: Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? by stexsy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
OPIA jesus: no, it only makes you dizzy for some time...... No longtime effect bt the drug is also an exhibit
pls wat do u mean by an exibit?
Re: Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? by stexsy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
sholatech: For me, tramadol makes me throw up every morning after taking it!
why is it like dat?
Re: Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2013
People should be very careful with tramadol, its a very addictive drug.
Re: Is 'tramadol' Good For The Human System Or Does It Have A Long Term Effect? by adeoladrg(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
OPIA jesus: no, it only makes you dizzy for some time...... No longtime effect bt the drug is also an exhibit

If u don't know anything bout a drug, then don't misguide an innocent person..

Op I tell u what? A bricklayer or mechanic(can't remember nw) who took tramadol for a long time came in to the pharmacy where i worked 2 months ago. Long story short sha, he started aving seizures and was rushed to a church to be prayed for. Common effects of tramadol r dermatologic, gastrointestinal and neurological(dizziness, headache, insomnia).

10yrs? See another doctor. there r analgesics that can take care of ur pain. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Health tips for heart and body / Boy With 2 Stone Hands That Are Bigger Than His Head (photos, Video) / Have I Contacted An Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.